Lite-ON 24x Internal SATA DVD / CD Rewriter Box Packed Rs 950

Status
Not open for further replies.
dvdstoredelhi said:
The website is sending activation mails as I just tried adding myseld using other ID to test ! However I have manually activated your ID
Thanks. I placed the order. Money would be transferred my Monday morning.

sir, even my account hasnt been activated yet..i tried with another email, and i faced the same problem of not getting the activation mail.
please activate it asap..need to buy a few things..

Can anyone confirm the quality of lite-on dvd writers.My LG writer is showing signs of dying and i would like to buy a lite-on dvd writer this time.

Hi,

Manually activated al accounts. I have checked again using another email and it's sending instant activation link to the same address as entered while registering.

Probably activation links going to SPAM folder. Pls try again. Thanks

sir do u have more of these in stock , if yes , please list on ebay , i have a 20% off coupon , i wanna buy this, this time around , thanks

dvdstoredelhi said:
Thanks Piyush7243. Hope you received Tracking info via email ..
Thanks for the quick turnaround. I just got the mail that order has been shipped. No mention of any tracking number. Am i not looking at the right place ?

dvdstoredelhi said:
Model No: > iHAS324-32Y LITE-ON IT Corporation

I have ordered two of this on your Web Site
Order ID : 82
Can you confirmed that the model is --------> iHAS324-32Y (NEC Chipset with better writing quality) and not iHAS324-32A (Mediatek Chipset , good but NEC is much better)

Please confirm , then I will transfer the NEFT ,
If it is iHAS324-32Y :eek:hyeah: , then I will buy it .
Thanks.

Please check your email address that you used on our site and your tracking details may have been sent by our backend support or shall be sent soon today if your item was shipped yesterday.
Pls mention your order number as it makes it easier and faster for us to track.

Thanks

dvdstoredelhi said:
Please check your email address that you used on our site and your tracking details may have been sent by our backend support or shall be sent soon today if your item was shipped yesterday.

Pls mention your order number as it makes it easier and faster for us to track.

Thanks
I got the email with order details but no tracking details.. Any idea when will it reach me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back