Little help from Mumbai Reliance Wimax users

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hi.
Somehow my reliance wimax antenna got screwed couple of days back. It was not getting recognized at all. And after restarting the telsima has reverted back to its factory setting mode. So all the Wimax data that reliance encodes into it has been lost which includes the reliance wimax MAC address.
This had happened before and I had noted down these nos but i seems to have lost that piece of paper.

Can someone do following steps and give me these details so i can fix the issue myself rather than relaying on reliance guy to come and fix it.

Manually set the ip of the network adapter to which the reliance connection is connected to 192.168.1.10
subnet : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway : 192.168.1.1

DNS : 192.168.1.1

and click ok.

Then go it Internet explorer and type 192.168.1.1 in address window and hit enter.

A login page will come.
This is basically antenna's firmware login page.

Enter username and pass both as "support"

Now you will see a page with menu on left hand side. ( this is very useful for troubleshooting as well ).

There click on Mac Address table. And then in the open page click on "Showmac"

Can someone please send screenshot of this page ( you can black out Ethernet and Local MAC address as these are unique to you ). I just need global and "WiMax Ethernet LOCAL GLOBAL " and any other setting which is listed there.

Also a screenshot of Radio parameters page ( there is nothing private on this page ) will help a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Back