LockLizard encryption

SOM1

Disciple
Hi,

I had enrolled for a 6 month course. The course materials were shared as .PDC files - LockLizard encryption.

The instructor had given a license key for my laptop and it worked flawless.

Issue is the laptop was a office laptop and now I want to migrate to a personal one, he is not responding for a new license request.

The study materials are pretty good. I am in a fix how to unlock as no new license coming my way.

Any pointers will help.
Thanks in advance !

Unfortunately there is no way out not even unethical ways. You should had taken printouts of the course or should have managed to save/convert into plain pdfs or docs.
Your only way is to get the office laptop back and do the needful else apply for a fresh course.
Still let someone respond.
I tried few cracks etc. but seems the installers are all infected.

I have the office laptop with me still. I can still open the files but only in the office laptop.

The files are locked for printing as well. Even screenshot tools - mspaint/snip/onenote etc are not allowed when the file is open.

Is there a way to convert/save these in other format .. I am not very sure

Any help will be great !

I have the office laptop with me still. I can still open the files but only in the office laptop.

The files are locked for printing as well. Even screenshot tools - mspaint/snip/onenote etc are not allowed when the file is open.

Is there a way to convert/save these in other format .. I am not very sure

Any help will be great !
You can even try various screenshot tools if your office laptops allows you to install one. The technique here is to capture the entire scree and no alone the document windows.
A screen recorder will also work here. But then you are left with gbs of videos to be recorded in high quality.
You simply need to start the recorder and open the document and simply do pgup/pgdown. You can then even edit this video and save the frames in png/jpg. and ultimately take the printouts. Its highly tedious job but in such situations works best.

Back