Logictech g412 carbon keyboard key problem, please help

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I purchased the mechanical keyboard of logictech, model g412 carbon and recently I found that 2 of my keys on keyboard got damage. 1st Ctrl and the key next to fn key, i.e of for the menu in program and not the windows key.

I mostly use Ctrl ( left side ) which is damage. The other one I have never used, may be one or two time by fault.

Now the problem is this key have 4 pillars / pipe ( I don't know what to call it ).

For the ctrl key both of y axis are broken and for the menu key 1 of X axis.

The biggest problem is that the broken puller part is inside the keyboard key lock ( I don't know what it is called, the place where this pillars are supposed to lock the key to keyboard )

I have for now just placed the keys in place which works but if I use the ctrl key for long, it gets pulled out while using.

What should I do now ? How to fix this issue [emoji17]

Please find the images in the attactments.
1561582661161.jpg
1561582161873~2.jpg
1561582253153~2.jpg

Don't bother with fixing it yourself. Just get it it replaced.

I had the same keyboard and its the G413 and some of my keys stopped working. I just went to the nearest Logitech support center and got it replaced same day, they luckily had stock of the same one.
They didn't even ask for a bill or what the issue was. They told me it had 3 years of warranty on it and my keyboard was over a year old. Logitech service is very good.

Don't bother with fixing it yourself. Just get it it replaced.

I had the same keyboard and its the G413 and some of my keys stopped working. I just went to the nearest Logitech support center and got it replaced same day, they luckily had stock of the same one.
They didn't even ask for a bill or what the issue was. They told me it had 3 years of warranty on it and my keyboard was over a year old. Logitech service is very good.
My keys are working but the button pillars are broken. Do you think they will entertain it ?

Back