Logitech G15 or G19

shawn_pro

Recruit
Hi all.

I am planning to buy a good gaming cum multimedia keyboard.

I need all the multimedia keys.

Backlit (with color option) i like white backlit though.

I dont care if LCD if there or not.

MAX Budget 6k to 10k

Please suggest me a good one.

G15 is good but is G19 worth it. Can i buy in India apart from KMD. Is G110 a good one. I am confused between the three. Also suggest if there are any others that i can buy. Please lemme know the availability and the prices for it. I have checked all razor keyboards but they didnt impress me or maybe iam wrong.

Thanks in advance to all of you.

G110 is a good choice is u don't care about the LCD:)

G15 doesn't have multiple backlighting options....for the g110 u can choose from a horde of backlight shades.

Also, g110 has integrated sound card which is kinda cool.

its sleeker than the g15.

I'm currently using a G15 (v1) currently, excellent keyboard. But I actually thought the LCD was cool and went for it. Bear in mind though that the G15 does not have a customizable color illumination. So, you might want to go with the G110 in your case. I've read reviews and it's an awesome keyboard.

Btw, have you taken a look at the Saitek (Eclipse) keyboards?

Hey you can also check out the Razer Lycosa 4K the only bad thing is it has only the standard 104 keys and a plain Jane looks but excellent Blue backlight. Own it and LOVE it.

Best is if u see and compare all these above keyboards Best of Luck

Hey guys. The hunt is still on. Thanks for all your effort and guidance. As usual TE forum and its members rocks.

Cant get MS sidewinder x6 as the height cannot be adjusted and G15 is better than x4 sidewinder.

Cant get the that Logitech G19 needs seperate power adapter. I dont need a keyboard that requres a seperate power adapter..

I didnt like Razer Lycossa or Tarantula.

Saitek III is good but no local warranty. Will have to order from KMD.

Heard some quality issue for Logitech G110.

so far G15 is the strongest candidate for me. Guys I just have a week to finalise my keyboard. Anything else that i can try. Thanks in advance.

Back