Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse[Twin Thumb Button]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdante

Skilled
The Logitech G5 a legendary gaming mouse having unmatched Qualities.I have used the mouse for average gaming and desktop usage for little more than a year.The mouse was bought in Chennai(Ritchie St).Dunno if it had warranty and have lost the bill.

The mouse is in Top Notch Working Condition.The blue electric nerve like painting over the mouse has worn off on the palm resting places, other than that the mouse looks great.The mouse feets still glide like brand new..

All weight adjustment clips along with weight box is there.And the original mfg box is available with me too.

Reason for Sale: Was lying around lonely back home as I ve moved over to Goa due to work reasons.I m looking for a quick sale.

Expected Price: SOLD!

nice price
i read various user reviews...they were very good and positive
but most users said that they started having problems after year or two like missing clicks,loss of function of side buttons,sensitivity changed in between game
and this mouse is in that period only
would have loved to buy it but the reviews have worried me

Hmmm as far as I ve read thru havent come across anything like that..2 of my friends have the same mouse(1 has rust edition & the the blue) for more than 1.5 years..they havent had any problems whatsoever..

I can throw in a 2 week testing period, just for people who think that the mouse may not be in a great condition!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump for the Day!

And I repeat, I can throw in a 2 week testing period, just for people who think that the mouse may not be in a great condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back