FS: Keyboard and Mice Logitech G500 Sealed Box (back from RMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Logictech G500
  • Expected Price: 2400
  • Time of Purchase: 18th - july - 2012
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes (mouse came with 3 year warranty)
  • Reason for Sale: Bought another mouse while it was in service center (and i prefer lighter mouse)
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: Sealed Box.
  • Accessories Included: Everything that comes with the mouse.
  • Product Location: Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: RS 60 (Local buyers will be given preference)
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
IMG_2923.JPGIMG_2930.JPGIMG_2931.JPGIMG_2936.JPGIMG_2938.JPGIMG_2939.JPG[DOUBLEPOST=1363350408,1363169404][/DOUBLEPOST]bump................[DOUBLEPOST=1363531917][/DOUBLEPOST]bump.............[DOUBLEPOST=1363702558][/DOUBLEPOST]bump............

Invoice pic is very blurred. Please upload a clear image of the invoice. A scanned copy if possible.

Dude I did zoomed it. Its unclear. Why dont you post a scanned image instead? Not difficult to do I hope.

too lazy to unpack the scanner which i hardly use and install its drivers. would you care to tell me which part you can not read in the invoice?

too lazy to unpack the scanner which i hardly use and install its drivers. would you care to tell me which part you can not read in the invoice?
Whether you post a new pic or not is your wish mate. All I'm saying is the texts are blurred. I don't think the cam had a proper focus on the object.
@gaanu can you please check this? I'm not able to view the invoice pic clearly.[DOUBLEPOST=1363853066][/DOUBLEPOST]@Gannu a moment please.
Also I cannot edit my post. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
The invoice snap is blurred but definitely readable.

As per the invoice, he has paid Rs. 3400 for the G500 on 18th July 2012., from SMC. I hope that suffices.

Whether you post a new pic or not is your wish mate. All I'm saying is the texts are blurred. I don't think the cam had a proper focus on the object.
@gaanu can you please check this? I'm not able to view the invoice pic clearly.[DOUBLEPOST=1363853066][/DOUBLEPOST]@Gannu a moment please.
Also I cannot edit my post. :S
i dont see any problem with invoice as we can clearly see the model no. and date

P.S. I am not at all interested in the mouse. just posted in public interested

Last edited by a moderator:
^ very funny that your ask me earlier that your want to trade ps3 camra as i do have it then suddenly, now your are asking for kinect, as i have pm the fix deal long ago and your change your mind every time, and is this not fair deal where your keep change your mind..

so if you pm me that you have a ps3 eye camera, i have to go through a deal with you whether i need it any more or not? when i posted the trade interest i had a need for a ps3 eye cam for my Augmented reality project, since its shelved in the middle I do not need it any more. or i am obliged to do a trade with you just because we exchanged pm? did i make a commitment to you? did i even talk abt the term of exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back