WTB Logitech Gaming Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

puneetritehere

Racer911
Adept
Hi Guys,

Again Same conditions if anyone has read previous threads.

Want to buy Used Logitech Gaming Keyboard in decent condition. Scratches and/or paint issues can be acceptable. But issues with keys due to rough usage or any other reason is whatsoever is not at all acceptable, neither are issues that may compromise the basic functionality of the keyboard. eg. loose wire connection, on the keyboard end, rusted usb ports, keys not getting pressed smoothly. etc etc..

if anyone has those led keyboards, ready to buy even if the leds not working if all else is fine..

if you've got a similar deal for other brand of keyboard, please let me know. Generally my only preference in keyboards and mouse is always logitech.

I absolutely hate brands like Intex, iBall, Frontech, Enter etc etc. they make me wanna smash heads with the product itself..

I have a used G15 Logitech keyboard. Very good condition, All lights working. Can sell for 1600 Rs. including shipping.

I have a used G15 Logitech keyboard. Very good condition, All lights working. Can sell for 1600 Rs. including shipping.
Can I have some description please?? how old?? any issues with the keyboard?? leds are working fine but what about buttons?? the printed letters the keyboard?? and some decent quality pics please?? with a target of showing body condition, button condition etc. etc...
please be as descriptive from your side as you can.
if theres any issue, please let me know honestly.. am building a new pc for myself after almost 11 yrs.. i dont want to be dissapointed with anything and yet trying to stay in budget...

Can I have some description please?? how old?? any issues with the keyboard?? leds are working fine but what about buttons?? the printed letters the keyboard?? and some decent quality pics please?? with a target of showing body condition, button condition etc. etc...
please be as descriptive from your side as you can.
if theres any issue, please let me know honestly.. am building a new pc for myself after almost 11 yrs.. i dont want to be dissapointed with anything and yet trying to stay in budget...
Sure will post some pics in a couple of hours. All buttons working fine. Sparklingly used keyboard in very good condition

Yes I have the box and all accessories that came along. Never been repaired. Sorry I have been having issues with my internet connection since last couple of days, so couldn't upload pics. Will upload tomorrow for sure

Cheers
Deepak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back