Logitech Wireless Mouse M215

IceFusion

Skilled
Got this offer from one of the people i know >>

Logitech Wireless mouse M215 for Rs 850 if i can get 10 orders

Details of the mouse - Wireless Mouse M215

If there are enough people interested, we can go ahead.

Other Logitech Products GO can also be placed.. so let me know :)

What is the regular street price for this product?

I personally would be interested in picking up a decent wireless keyboard/mouse from Logitech.

Lemme know. Cheers :)

dude acc. nit_the_tech the street price seemes to b rs850....so if ordering 10 pieces....u can bargain for a much better price i guess. :D

guys IMO this mouse is small and only good if you have very tiny hands :p another thing is there are only 3 buttons (including centre), could be good for occasional use wit lappy bt for desktop i wouldnt reccoment it.

Im currently using the MK320 combo and the mouse alone at Rs800-900 is not worth it.

the combo is for around 1.5k so try n get a disc on that.

i got it for Rs.1450 shipped from the itwares.com

saumik_ said:
guys IMO this mouse is small and only good if you have very tiny hands :p another thing is there are only 3 buttons (including centre), could be good for occasional use wit lappy bt for desktop i wouldnt reccoment it.

Im currently using the MK320 combo and the mouse alone at Rs800-900 is not worth it.

the combo is for around 1.5k so try n get a disc on that.

i got it for Rs.1450 shipped from the itwares.com

If the mouse is required primarily for laptop's then Wireless Mouse M215 is a good option since it comes with those nano receiver. it doesn't pop out like the regular usb stick.

MK320 combo = good option for desktop's.

Back