Logitech Z-680

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled
Selling the Logitech Z-680 THX 5.1 Speakers.

Link for review explaining specs, accessories etc
bit-tech.net | Review - Logitech Z-680 THX 5.1 Speakers

The speakers are out of warranty, but i will provide some days testing warranty to the buyer. They were purchased from the states some years back. I will be providing the stepdown adaptor required to use the speakers here in india. All components & accessories are in very good condition. Best thing about these is that you get the control pod which can be used to connect multiple items to the speakers. Currently i was using my pc via analog, ps3 via optical & tv via stereo on this set. Although these are quite decent for music, the speakers perform best for movies & games.

List of components & items
Woofer x 1
Stepdown adaptor x 1
Control Pod x 1
Satellites x 5 (L, R, C, LR, RR)
Wallmount / Desktop stand x 5
Wireless remote x 1
Speaker wires x 5
Analog wire 3.5mm

Reason for sale - Already have the z5500 & these were lying unused.

Price - Rs.10,500/- (Mumbai buyers preferred for obvious reasons)

Pictures

Accessories

Control Pod

Satellites

Woofer front & Stepdown adaptor

Woofer Rear

Satellites & Accessories

Lowballers dont bother sending pm or posting.

Rahul, if Bikey's willing to take my MX, I shall gladly take these. Shall come to Mumbai, pick these up in person and expect a drop from you at the Bandra station. :p

For starters, these perform miles ahead of the successor Z5500 which has a uber crappy DAC!

Gannu said:
Rahul, if Bikey's willing to take my MX, I shall gladly take these. Shall come to Mumbai, pick these up in person and expect a drop from you at the Bandra station. :p

For starters, these perform miles ahead of the successor Z5500 which has a uber crappy DAC!

ya sure no problem. check your pm

salman8506 said:
One of my friend is interested in your speakers Please can you Pm me your Number my friend wishes to speak..

done.
hmasalia said:
Can the payment be made on EMI?

emi is not available.
axeman said:
Could you repost more pics with your name in them please?

please request what 'more' pics you are looking for. i think i have covered pretty much all the items that are there with the speaker set in the pics above.

Storm, am very much interested in these, although since you have used both, which one is better? Z5500 or these?

In any case put me in que for these, will probably have em picked up if i buy

EDIT: Oops, didnt notice that it would require a stepdown, Am out then.

Rave said:
Storm, am very much interested in these, although since you have used both, which one is better? Z5500 or these?

In any case put me in que for these, will probably have em picked up if i buy

EDIT: Oops, didnt notice that it would require a stepdown, Am out then.

Just searched and read, it performs better than Z5500 in some places.
But incase of looks Z5500 takes the vote. I am using Z5500 past 3 yrs and had got a mint piece from Baruch through ebay for 13k that time including delivery.

Anyway Rave he is providing the stepdown, a checking period of few days then where is the problem man. For quality output its quiet good. 505Watts...

Can I be in line for these, please?

I'll happily drive down from Pune and pick them up! :D

If Gannu and Rave back out, am here.

Serious.

Stormie, I'm backing out - some unforeseen circumstances. I'll tell you why over PMs. :(

May the next lucky fella grab this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back