FS: Movie and Music Logitech Z5500 D

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All.

T&C's.

1. All items carry 3 day testing warranty from the day it is delivered to you. Return cost will be paid by buyer alone.
2. Shipping at buyers risk only. I prefer local buyers.
3. Please clarify all questions you may have before purchasing.
4. As usual, first to pay gets the items.
5. If you are getting a lower price for the items listed with similar bundle, please let me know with the information.

Items

Logitech Z5500D

Expected Price (Rs): 4000 - SOLD
Item Condition: 3 out of 5
Included Items : No Box. Speakers, cables, remote.
Purchase Date: Purchased over 4 years back
Remaining Warranty Period: No
Invoice Available?: No
Reason for Sale: Not Needed
Shipping from: Thiruvananthapuram Kerala
Payment Options: Bank Transfer
Shipping Charges: At Actuals.

The backlight on the control pod works intermittently. You may not see it turn on for a very long time and it will come back one day.

If anyone does a local pickup...will get a Edifier R600USB free with it. Dusty as hell.. Think it still works... They are a very good pair when I used to enjoy them.

Attachments

• IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0744.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0746.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
i had seen a WTB thread for these on some forum. will search and redirect that person to here.

UPDATE:

Rear right channel is not making any sound. Satellite is fine.. i reconnected to another channel. I am using the realtek speaker tester. I am using the analog connection. I dont have the patience to reconnect all the lines now. This was my speaker for my ps3 with optical.. I never noticed it. Anyways.. headsup for the people interested.

Not an issue... Check below..

Last edited:
The speakers are just fine. I forgot the speakers had its own test function. In that every channel and speakers are working as it should. I guess its something to do with my pc connection. This update is for the buyer, @Imrahn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back