Budget 41-50k Looking for a gaming laptop HP/DELL

Zaibatsu

Disciple
I'm looking for a gaming laptop within 45-50k for playing games like GTA V without lag. Please let me know

• What's your Budget? - 50k
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Mid Gaming, not too high end
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? 15.6 inch +
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? HP
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.) Must be able to play GTA V

Last edited:
Don't buy HP noutbook . I don't know the reason, but they get hot very quickly. If you do buy it, get ready to acquire a cooling support as well.

Don't buy HP noutbook . I don't know the reason, but they get hot very quickly. If you do buy it, get ready to acquire a cooling support as well.

You are right. My current HP laptop has heating issues.

Acer Aspire 5 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) A515-51G Laptop
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-aspi...t?pid=COMEZ3FRAFGHV4CR&cmpid=product.share.pp

But this doesn't have DVD drive. How will I install games in it?

Hey,

See you can not expect superb gaming performance in this budget.
But you can get some decent laptops which can play mid level games with ease.

If you don't want to go for HP laptops.

U can buy the lenvovo ideapad or Asus vivobook

PS - you can install games with USB drives no one, all the manufactures are removing disks drive from the laptops to make it more slim.

I'm looking for a gaming laptop within 45-50k for playing games like GTA V without lag. Please let me know

• What's your Budget? - 50k

At around 50K, you might get something with GTX1050 - which to start with is about average card from future-proofing perspective. On Flipkart, Acer Nitro goes around 55K mark often.

You are right. My current HP laptop has heating issues.

My experience with HP is pleasant. First HP laptop I bought was in 2010 - comes with i3-370M - which is functional till date. Another one I bought couple of years ago - comes with i7-6700HQ. I have noticed that heating issue is solved to significant extent. It might also be possible because of product category as first was HP Pavillion and current one is HP Envy.

But this doesn't have DVD drive. How will I install games in it?
You can use external USB DVD drive. Another way is to get games from Steam during sale period.

Back