Budget 41-50k Looking for a lightweight Windows laptop

Awesome. ayaskant12 is a great guy. And that deal was indeed superb. You wanted something light, you got the absolute best with incredible price. Congratulations!!
Please post a small review if possible.

THank you. Not sure about a review. But will definitely try and post a few lines after a couple of weeks usage.

Awesome. ayaskant12 is a great guy. And that deal was indeed superb.
Yup.. Got lucky. Have experience dealing with him already more than once, so I didn't have to think too much.

Funny thing is that Ayaskant told me about this Surface Pro on May 2nd. I was waiting for further details on this and I got busy at work and completely forgot about it.

Logged in just today and all this happened. That really was a good deal.

Had I known earlier, I would've picked this up myself. Just a 25km drive from where I'm locked down currently.

Congratulations again @logistopath

No worries @ayaskant12.
It happens. Even I had become inactive on TE just that week as if it's scripted :)

Back to thread topic, the new LG Gram listings disappeared on Amazon the very next week after my earlier post. Maybe the official launch got postponed due to the current situation.

No, all the deals looked shady. Spoke to a couple of guys who listed some good laptops. They kept giving self contradictory answers and kind of stopped looking on OLX since then.

I seriously thought I'd find some way or the other to go back home. Kept telling myself, just one more week and It's two months since I've been locked down here. Everyone at work is equally surprised how I managed work with my makeshift setup. Only I know that it has taken a toll on me.

Since I've gotten used to this setup, I'm just waiting for the AMD 4000 series to hit our shores and take a call then.

Yeah - I too am surprised. Now thinking about the new Redmibook.
Same here. Lost interest initially as the rumours reported it to be the Intel 10th gen models launched back in December.

Tweets from Mi in the last couple of days saying that this being a completely new model having a global launch on June 11 piqued my interest again. Also with Acer & Asus kick starting AMD 4000 series launches. The segment has suddenly become interesting.

Same here. Lost interest initially as the rumours reported it to be the Intel 10th gen models launched back in December.

Tweets from Mi in the last couple of days saying that this being a completely new model having a global launch on June 11 piqued my interest again. Also with Acer & Asus kick starting AMD 4000 series launches. The segment has suddenly become interesting.

Although the Mi series looked good, the lack of GST credit on Amazon made it a non starter for me. Apart from that, 8GB was another downer + lack of i7 hexacore models + non backlit.

I picked up a ASUS TUF instead instead for office work, should be delivered sometime around this week.

@logistopath please post a review of the same
Suits my needs pretty much perfectly. I don't game or do any heavy graphics stuff. Just the basic net browsing and word processing stuff, and watching youtube or netflix content. I did get a microsoft touch type keyboard, which added 10k to the cost, but it is worth it. Battery life is very good.

@ayaskant12 has a review in his youtube channel, is you are interested.

Back