Looking for A RO Water filter

That aquashure product is just a simple water purifier with uv chamber. Eureka Forbes charges 2.5k per year to service that.

It's over priced for what it's doing imo. If you have TDS problem and really want a reverse osmosis product buy something that will let you buy spare parts for cheap.

I would recommend Ozean on Amazon. You can contact them on whatsapp and get all your doubts clarified and then place order on Amazon. They have outsourced installation services in major cities which you can check with them before placing order. The spares are very cheap.

I replaced an aging (12 years old) ION exchange under the sink RO (Zero B, I think) with the one Ozean has on Amazon. I replaced it myself. I have now bought a commercial grade RO for Hydroponic gardening purposes.

I would recommend Ozean on Amazon. You can contact them on whatsapp and get all your doubts clarified and then place order on Amazon. They have outsourced installation services in major cities which you can check with them before placing order. The spares are very cheap.

I replaced an aging (12 years old) ION exchange under the sink RO (Zero B, I think) with the one Ozean has on Amazon. I replaced it myself. I have now bought a commercial grade RO for Hydroponic gardening purposes.
Can you share their whats app number ?

Back