Budget 15-20K Looking for a sturdy phone around 17k. Need suggestions!!k

Should be sturdy as I have butter fingers
6gb/128gb, dual SIM
Workhorse requirements with general use of browsing, YouTube, camera, WhatsApp and and other apps
Great camera with above average low light photos
Battery to last me a day. Ready to compromise a bit on this if need be.
Should serve me for next 2 years

Have shortlisted in below order
Realme 3 pro
Redmi Note 7 pro
Xiaomi A3

Reasons for Realme 3 pro:
Will be putting Nilkin super frosted back cover no matter what. So fine with poky carbonate body against Redmi's glass body which can break when I drop it (which I will)
VOOC 20w charger
Dual SIM with additional microsd card slot.

I need your suggestions and opinions.

If you have butter fingers then get a good tpu case and put a tempered glass screen protector on the front.

Now any phone becomes a "sturdy" phone

I have these on my V20 which is 810 mil spec BS. Why is it BS because this test specifies drops on plywood (!)

I don't live in a wooden house. I never see plywood anywhere on the ground. It is only tiles, paving slabs and tar.

Refurb LG V30+ is 17k on Amazon. Build quality would be better.

The A3 apparently has poor screen and is ~20k. Mi didn't want it to directly compete with K20, probably.

Realme 3 Pro has great reviews. I too ordered one :)

Yeah, a slice of luck is req'd in these matters. Een with new ites too, getting stuck with a lemon is always a possibility, esp with electronics and appliances. Would be quite frustrating.

Real me 3 pro or np7 is the option you have. Drop A3.

How to choose? See for what you are ready to settle for. Both have good specs. But in the end what you fell like buying is the end game.

Personally I would go for realme 3 pro due to 710 processor.

Also if notch is not a problem the. Try to find poco f1. SD845 at 17-19 k is a killer deal at any given point if you like.

Last edited:
Real me 3 pro or np7 is the option you have. Drop A3.

How to choose? See for what you are ready to settle for. Both have good specs. But in the end what you fell like buying is the end game.

Personally I would go for realme 3 pro due to 710 processor.

Also if notch is not a problem the. Try to find poco f1. SD845 at 17-19 k is a killer deal at any given point if you like.
What is the forced ads situation like with your recommends ?

Back