looking for best web-hosting for my company

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Friends,

I am looking for best web-hosting for my company.

Features needed -

0. .COM / .ORG
1. ASP, PHP,
ASP.NET(optional, if have better)
2. MySQL
3. Max web-space
4. FTP uploading.
5. some e-mail address like name@company.org / .com
6. XML (optional, if have better)
Please, suggest....

iosoft said:
its not mine. a relatives company. budget 2000/- per year.

hmmm I am not aware of any hosting that provides for $3.5 per month..
Anyway it all depends on the purpose of the website. I saw a google ad on this page itself which said 'webhosting for 1500/- per year' and had some features listed there. Keep checking the ads on this thread to look for something. :p

ive tried squarebrothers.com . it handles the anna unversity web site (TN ) ,very reliable (handle 2lac hits when results are out : D ) ,and really gr8 on features (in the cpanel which is your administration area ). also instant payment , options ,good support . hosting starts from i think 400 per year for linux .(that doesnt mean anything significent for you coz ur accessing it via a nice web interface ) , loadsss and loads of free features . infact both the lowest(~ 400 per year ,around 10mb ) and the costliest (~3500 per year for 500 mb ) have the "same features" except space . thats super cool .

iosoft is looking for Windows hosting because he needs ASP/ASP.NET! Any special reason for this? If the site is not designed yet, you can even go for PHP based sites and use Linux hosting which will be cheaper. PHP is usually available with all hosting, whether Window based or Linux based.

FTP, custom email address, etc. will come in all paid hosting accounts (and if it doesn't come, don't go for them :D).

How much space do you need? "Max Space" is pretty subjective. For someone with small site, even 25MB is enough and for some even a few GBs are not enough!

A budget of 2000 is neither great, nor bad. I would have offerred you some hosting pack with domain, but you are looking for Windows hosting and I mainly provide Linux hosting :)

I have some of my sites hosted @ realvaluehosting.com

PHP, ASP all supported.. 250 mb with 5 gig bandwidth for a shade under Rs 1000.. And thats per year.. ;)

Back