Looking for HDTV under Rs.35K

invinci

Disciple
Hello everybody,
My old 21" TV is having problems now, but it served me very well.
Now I am looking to buy a good 32" TV for my home, but I am confused about to buy which one.
I went to a electronic showroom and checked various range of TV.
But I am confused about whether to buy LCD or LED LCD.:23:
I've heard that LED TV is actually LCD only. So is there any difference in picture quality?.
The showroom guy told us that new age LCD's are so much advanced from their predecessor that they now match with LED like picture quality.
So I got more confused as to buy which one.
please suggest me Flat screen TV with very good picture quality in the price range.

For 32" size you don't need a LED-LCD ,the power saving in 32" is negligible .

With your budget the samsung 32D580 is your best bet in lcd.

For 32" size you don't need a LED-LCD ,the power saving in 32" is negligible .

With your budget the samsung 32D580 is your best bet in lcd.

Thank you for replying mate.
I will look at Samsung for sure.
One big positive about Samsung is that they can play every video format and as big as 2TB hard drives.

You may also consider plasma - 40" plasmas are available at your budget. Panasonic & Samsung

hey thanks for replying bro.
yeah I did consider plasma but the thing is I have 3 windows in my room which reflects too much light.
Since I have the experience of my Old TV which has glass in front, it reflects too much light which hampers the viewing experience.
and I have heard that Plasma TV gets very hot like heater so it would not be feasible for me to bear the heat in India.

Actually I got the sense now as to ask which question according to Indian perspective.
I am looking for 32" TV which can give good picture quality even for SD channels since HD channels in India are not big in numbers.
Most of the channels are SD quality. So looking for a TV which can provide best picture quality to HD as well as SD channels.

You may also consider plasma - 40" plasmas are available at your budget. Panasonic & Samsung

The plasma that you get in that price range are crap,they have little to no anti glare measures.There blacks are nothing to write about and have piss poor contrast if ambient light hit the screen.

Don't worry about HD channels' number - with compulsory digitization, the HD stuff is going to only increase.

Other than the reflection problem (that you have with 3 windows!) troll a few forums - you will be surprised at feedback on plasmas.

LED TV are not worth the price diff. Go for LCD.

Don't worry about HD channels' number - with compulsory digitization, the HD stuff is going to only increase.

Other than the reflection problem (that you have with 3 windows!) troll a few forums - you will be surprised at feedback on plasmas.

LED TV are not worth the price diff. Go for LCD.

Hey thank you buddy for replying.
Will check out on plasma but I am more towards LCD.
I went to showroom and found out Panasonic has best viewing angle in market as of today.
But I am not sure about its image processing engine quality compared to Samsung and Sony.
I have increase my budget to 40K, so to get the best out of budget.

This are I've short listed:
Below 35K.
Panasonic 32U30D
LG 32LK450

Above 35K.
Samsung 32D4000/32EH5000
Sony 32EX420.

Looking forward to hear some more suggestions.
Thank You.

I didn't find any Pana TV with that name buddy.
are you sure it is launched in India?

need more reply's please guys.!!

Here are models I've short listed:

LG 32LK450 (LCD)
LG 32LV2130(LED
Samsun 32EH4000(LED)
Samsung LA32D550(LCD)
Panasonic 32U30D(LCD)
Panasonic 32X33D(LED)
Sony Bravia 32NX520 (LCD)
Sony Bravia 32CX420 (LCD)

looking forward to hear soon..!!