Looking for help with apps and tech support in designing a simple business solution for my remote teams

Friends, I've been working as a consultant of Supply Chain Management (SCM) in Australia for past few years. My work load has increased and now I have an opportunity to grow my consultancy by adding a few more people to my team. The new team will be made up of people who live abroad (likely India) thus will be working remotely. Work I carryout currently is distributed between 5 clients. I'm local to these clients hence I get to work out of clients offices. However, going forward I want to save time travelling to work thus seek to connect remotely with the rest of the new team.

My biggest challenge is I'm not information technology savvy, thus need your guidance. Please help explain how I can work with my remote team, those who will often need to access my clients database. While some of my clients are small, hence database access is not necessary as I can have important data emailed to me or stored and accessed via cloud, it's the slightly bigger clients which use ERP's similar to SAP & Oracle that will expect us to find more efficient ways to access their data.

Thanking everyone in advance for their contribution as any help will be much appreciated. Perhaps some kind of diagram can be used to explain how this quest is possible.

Please help!

Last edited:
Back