Laptops Looking for Lenovo laptop repair in Marol, Andheri East

Emil

Skilled
I need to have the power socket of a Lenovo laptop replaced. Can someone recommend a person to do this task without screwing up the motherboard or breaking the case or loosing the screws? And charge a reasonable amount?

Nope it's not a tab. This is a Lenovo laptop G50 series.
The socket is rectangular like a USB but with a small centre pin. I think from outside it looks something like Laptop DC Power Jack SOCKET PLUG FOR LENOVO G505 G490 G500S G505S G405S SERIES
There are various logistic reason why I cannot do it myself. Most importantly, the laptop is not with me but I will get to see it on Saturday only and then I will not have the time to go to Lamington Road.
Secondly, I am reluctant to open it for fear that I might break the cabby in the process.

@Emil Offtopic: How was the port damaged? How did you know that the port is damaged? The adapter can alse be faulty.
It belongs to my daughter. It was lying on a table or something while plugged in to the adaptor. It fell and got damaged. The adaptor has been replaced but I am told that the socket is also damaged. I haven't seen it yet. She arrived in Mumbai this morning. I will be going to Mumbai tomorrow night after which I will get to see it.
I may not be able to fix it myself because I'm only there for the weekend. No time to check the socket and then go all the way to Lamington road for a replacement. That is why I need someone who will handle it for me.

Last edited:
Back