Looking for Mechanic who can do all types of electronic repairs

I am looking for some one in Mumbai who can repair:

1. My headset which is 8 yrs old and still running good and only the left hand side is not working
2. My 15 years old Sony home theater system is wired but I want it to be turned into wireless/Bluetooth by him
3. I have 3 extra webcams and want to to turn them as video cameras and put them out side my house front door and 1 above my bldg house terrace where my videocon dish is there and 1 inside my house kitchen for keeping an eye on the work done by housekeeping.

I have seen many you tube videos of students doing such things But I forgot whether they are engineering students or computer science students. I don't know which one but I am looking for someone in Mumbai specially who can help me out in repairing or advancing these things up. If anyone knows any of them in Mumbai then if you could share their number/contact details or their address then would be really appreciated/grateful to you.

pt 1 and 2, I am pretty sure anyone in Lamington Road will do this, but be prepared to spend esp for point 2. If you could do this DIY, it would save you monies - such as getting a bluetooth dongle with audio out, and connect it.

Coming to pt 3, you will need to buy RPi or at least something which will allow them to record. It would be easier to buy analog cameras and a DVR and get it done instead, and they wont bite the bank either - would cost nothing more than 15k at max.

This thing for 250 bucks will convert any wired speaker system into wireless (as long as it has a 3.5mm jack). I'm using this in my car since past 1 year and it works flawlessly.
https://www.amazon.in/Bluetooth-Ada...506626104&sr=8-1&keywords=wireless+car+dongle
but all my speakers have their edges like internet cables and not with 3.5 mm jack. All are 5.1 speakers 15 years old and still working too great. But how do I make their connectors like 3.5 mm jack? I only use woofer and 1 speaker for my entire home. Rest all speakers are just kept like that after listening the 1st time 14 years back and I wanna use all those for my home desktop computer. So thats the reason I asked for a mechanic who can convert their connectors into 3.5 mm jack so that I can atleast use them as speakers for my desktop. This is my hometheatre
Sony Dav-dz120k Home Theater System

Last edited:
^ what are you doing? The system should have an auxillary input (3.5mm or 2xRCA) for audio. Use that input if you want to hear sound from the PC. No need to go cutting wires etc.

you can get 3.5mm to 2xRCA cable from Amazon if aux input is rca type.

but all my speakers have their edges like internet cables and not with 3.5 mm jack. All are 5.1 speakers 15 years old and still working too great. But how do I make their connectors like 3.5 mm jack? I only use woofer and 1 speaker for my entire home. Rest all speakers are just kept like that after listening the 1st time 14 years back and I wanna use all those for my home desktop computer. So thats the reason I asked for a mechanic who can convert their connectors into 3.5 mm jack so that I can atleast use them as speakers for my desktop. This is my hometheatre
Sony Dav-dz120k Home Theater System

as suggested by @6pack you need to use the AUX IN, not MIC IN.

The amps on your desktop will not be powerful enough to drive these speakers, you need an amp.

I am looking for some one in Mumbai who can repair:

1. My headset which is 8 yrs old and still running good and only the left hand side is not working
2. My 15 years old Sony home theater system is wired but I want it to be turned into wireless/Bluetooth by him
3. I have 3 extra webcams and want to to turn them as video cameras and put them out side my house front door and 1 above my bldg house terrace where my videocon dish is there and 1 inside my house kitchen for keeping an eye on the work done by housekeeping.

I have seen many you tube videos of students doing such things But I forgot whether they are engineering students or computer science students. I don't know which one but I am looking for someone in Mumbai specially who can help me out in repairing or advancing these things up. If anyone knows any of them in Mumbai then if you could share their number/contact details or their address then would be really appreciated/grateful to you.

Got my Astro a40 headset repaired from Grant Road in Mumbai. It was off since past 5 years and he charged me 1200 Rs only for Rs 45000 headset that I had bought it long back and now its back in the same sound. I am really damn happy. Within 3 hours he made in front of me. I am sharing his number and shop's name. Excellent guy. Also since my wire was just 2 meters and extra half metre needed he told me to purchase socket to stereo wire which came like 1.5 meters for 60 Rs only from another nearby to his shop. His number is 8879303617 and his name is Santosh repairs any headset/headphone and bring back to original condition and shop's name is MS Electronics, Shop NO 3, Haji Kasam Chawl, Near Muzarrabad Hall, Near Masjid, Proacter Road, Grant Road (E). Just 2 minutes walk after coming out of the grant road station. Instead of going to Lamington road you can directly approach him. Nice guy down to earth. Just besides him there is 1 more guy who repairs big players. He must have repaired 3-5 sets in front of me in 3 hours. These both guys have experience of 20-35 years in this field Masters I should say just by touching and witnessing they come to know what is wrong.

Back