Car & Bike Looking for my next car

avanildutta

Disciple
Guys which should i opt for within 14L range cars.. Mainly eyeing for compact suv like S cross new, ecosport new. Diesel engine..
Or a total different league XUV500 my uncles used but very rare used. Top notch top of the line model for 9L..

s cross/brezza has underpowered engine, don't buy unless you just want mileage. Get the creta 1.6 , it will cost around 14-15 lakh only. ecosport is also good and you can get the topmost variant but creta is more spacious.

S Cross 1.6L diesel is the best Car made by Maruti till date, if Service and resale are important go with it : Brezza is a half baked option avoid.

Creta is a best option for features it offers. Its a jack of all, its more Car like to drive with a bit limited space.

Duster for very good ride quality, and abuse friendly construction. Since a new version is announced you can get the outgoing model at cheaper price ; 85bhp is pretty much preferred for city driving conditions. Captur test drive and decide.

Either S cross 1.3 diesel or eco sport new is my only option.. Will test drive both and decide.. Old ecosport had my hands on and not bad i suppose.. S cross yet to try..
Lastly creta top models are 16L+ onroad.. Out of budget.. Plus whichever i pick.. Its best to pick the top model atm..

I would definitely suggest going for the used XUV W8, especially if you know about the condition of the car. It would be better if there is some warranty left or option to extend warranty.
Still, at just 9L you will be getting a much bigger, more powerful and a feature rich more comfortable car. I would go with the XUV eyes closed.

I would also recommend used car. If source and condition of car is well known, why not take benefit of depreciation? U can use remaining money u saved for investments or some other expenses. Or if nothing else, at least for fuel and maintenance cost for several years.

Also xuv 500 isnt kind of compromise considering other options you are considering.

Back