Looking for these parts to build new comp.

Anant

Disciple
Hiya, I was looking to assemble together a somewhat decent cpu, since my old one is REALLY outdated now.I will be using it to mainly play HD 1080p h264 encoded mkvs, and some recent games (at 1280 x 1024 resolution max), and wish for them to run at a decent fps.
I plan to buy it from Lamington Road, Mumbai. However as I am fairly new to mumbai, i dont have much of a clue whether the shops in lamington road have what i am looking for, and if they do....which ones do you guys recommend to buy from?

Also if possible, please let me know the rough estimates of the pricing of the parts :).

Here is what I am looking for:

Processor AMD Athlon II X3 435 Rana
(Tri-core 2.9GHz, 45nm, 3x512KB L2 Cache, Socket AM3)

(has inbuilt onboard Radeon HD 4200 IGP chip)
Motherboard ASRock M3A785GMH/128M AM3 Micro ATX

Memory : 1 GB DDR3 RAM (already have 2 gb DDR3 for the main system memory, just need that 1 gb to allocate to the video card memory :))

Optical Drive Sony Optiarc Model AD-7240S-OB 24X DVDRW SATA

Case Cooler Master Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UW Mid Tower ATX
Power Supply OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W

and that would be all.

(information gotten from Anandtech )

OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W --> I dont think you get these power supplies in India.

Also i guess finding 1GB DDRIII modules would be difficult.

TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce

He is a registered and reputed TE dealer. Chk the site for prices. Plus his shop is at lammy :)

For PSU i would recommend Corsair CX400 - 2.8k

Also a CM Elite 310 - 1.55k cabby should do for your needs.

http://www.techenclave.com/pc-buying-advice/template-what-should-i-buy-use-143714.html

Plz follow this format as ppl can then have a fair idea about your budget, needs etc... and come out with better suggestions more suited for your needs.

Back