Monitors Looking to buy a Dell U2515H

I asked for discount, I got a quote of 35k now.
Now should I buy it or not? Issues?[DOUBLEPOST=1469079137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't take it. Lots of problem of flickering n ghosting. No help from Dell . Regretting my decision.

The 27inch or 25inch? And how much did you pay? Aren't they replacing it?

I asked for discount, I got a quote of 35k now.
Now should I buy it or not? Issues?[DOUBLEPOST=1469079137][/DOUBLEPOST]

The 27inch or 25inch? And how much did you pay? Aren't they replacing it?

U2515H - 24K (Worst decision i made) . Dell up their hands.

U2715H -

Same issues. STAY AWAY FROM IT .

Why it is worst decision? Because of price or their is something wrong with product?

Edit: Video did not show previously for me so now i know why you said its worst decision.

How come you can't get it replaced? aren't they responding to your calls? Did you try website escalation?
Since how many days you have it?

6 months. Response from Dell is bullshit. Tried 4 different hdmi n display port wires. Also tested on on-board and HD7950 vapor X but same problem.

Edit :- And this problem is signature of Dell Ultrasharp series . Lots of users facing same problem and dell have no solution on it.

6 months. Response from Dell is bullshit. Tried 4 different hdmi n display port wires. Also tested on on-board and HD7950 vapor X but same problem.

Edit :- And this problem is signature of Dell Ultrasharp series . Lots of users facing same problem and dell have no solution on it.
Aren't you asking for replacement? Didn't it say replacement warranty in the bill?

Lots of users face these same problems from dell ultrasharp series. these dell idiots provide refurbished monitors incase your monitor goes bad.IF they decide to honor the warranty.

The experiences shared by folks here seems to be terrifying. I almost bought a Dell U2715H. Got a quote of 24k for U2515H and 34k for U2715H. I guess they are having some QC issue which explains the steep discounts even on minimal bargaining. Would you guys be able to suggest any alternative 24-27 inch 1440p monitor?

The experiences shared by folks here seems to be terrifying. I almost bought a Dell U2715H. Got a quote of 24k for U2515H and 34k for U2715H. I guess they are having some QC issue which explains the steep discounts even on minimal bargaining. Would you guys be able to suggest any alternative 24-27 inch 1440p monitor?

2560X1440 res. monitor require very powerful GPU for gaming (GTX 980ti or better). 1440p monitors are very costly and not much options available in India.

Dell is not ready to replace the monitor? When I had a problem with my monitor they were immediately ready to replace the monitor with a refurbed one. It took me 1.5 months to get them to agree to replace the monitor with a new one.

A guy on another forum had his monitor crap out within one month of purchase. He paid around 45k for the monitor. Dell offered a refurbished monitor but then that guy was reluctant since its only been one frikking month since purchase. After negotiating and negotiating, he got a new monitor after 3 months. Guess what, that monitor crapped out after 4 months. Then he again applied for replacement and dell provided another refurbished piece. That too crapped out after 6 months. But then, the monitor was out of warranty. so 45k down the drain for one year of usage. pathetic customer care service especially dell is known to provide excellent service[DOUBLEPOST=1469111877][/DOUBLEPOST]
It took me 1.5 months to get them to agree to replace the monitor with a new one.
1.5 months of convincing them to get your rightfully bought monitor isn't great customer care. more like pathetic

1.5 months of convincing them to get your rightfully bought monitor isn't great customer care. more like pathetic

I completely agree Dell's support is pathetic. Unfortunately, I haven't dealt with many customer support who are better. I however find it hard to believe Dell would not honour the warranty at all, given how readily they agreed to a monitor replacement (albeit with a refurbed one) in my case.

I completely agree Dell's support is pathetic. Unfortunately, I haven't dealt with many customer support who are better. I however find it hard to believe Dell would not honour the warranty at all, given how readily they agreed to a monitor replacement (albeit with a refurbed one) in my case.
I get it. They're fast to give out refurbished monitors readily. I acknowledge that.

But if your brand new monitor craps out within two months of purchase, aren't you entitled to brand new monitor? If they're giving you refurbished one, doesn't that mean you effectively paid full price for a refurbished monitor?

my use case is 60hz gaming, and productivity.
the benq reviews are not present.
one of the benq has horrible display lag.
we don't know about bl240pt input lag. nobody reviews this in detail.

Back