Looking to buy an inktank printer

Lol the way' printers are. Vanishing from the online stores looks the on prime day they ll be selling air only [emoji12]
Lets see what sort of deals there z gonna be on the prime day

This bloody proved to be a big bummer
No printers whatsoever available at fk or amzn
Wanted to have a AIO wireless i tank printer with good speed and great reviews [emoji19]
Canon 3012 not deliverable from flipkart
Unavailable at Amazon

This bloody proved to be a big bummer
No printers whatsoever available at fk or amzn
Wanted to have a AIO wireless i tank printer with good speed and great reviews [emoji19]
Canon 3012 not deliverable from flipkart
Unavailable at Amazon
Get Epson L3150 Wifi from either flipkart or Amazon depending on availability & location.
I got for my kids projects and my sister got for her kids online classes.
It's working great.

Get Epson L3150 Wifi from either flipkart or Amazon depending on availability & location.
I got for my kids projects and my sister got for her kids online classes.
It's working great.
Thanks a lot for the feedback
How's the speed or printing
Noisy?
What about color print quality & wifi print performance

Just remembered wanted to buy the epson 3152 in fact, not available
Same with 3150

Thanks a lot for the feedback
How's the speed or printing
Noisy?
What about color print quality & wifi print performance

Just remembered wanted to buy the epson 3152 in fact, not available
Same with 3150
It's noisy like any other printer
Wifi printing via Epson app is good
I got printed only documents stuff like bills all these days once per month so can't say much about heavy duty printing stuff.
The only difference between L3110 & L3150 is that former has USB connectivity while latter has both.

I use mostly USB printing because I use it with my desktop.
While using with my phone only I use wifi connectivity that wifi direct printing.

I think going with this L3110 in the present scenario is best if you are in urgent need and I don't know when L3150 might be re-stocked.

If you want duplex printing or double sided printing then you need to go with higher models but that's for office purposes or business purposes.

For home use while using with a desktop L3110 is enough
For home use while using with laptop & phone L3150 is needed

But you can use USB connectivity with laptop also right.

But anyways it's your choice.

PS: Link: Epson EcoTank L3110 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07JRFW1PB/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_jbwlFb6STPQF2

Last edited:
It's noisy like any other printer
Wifi printing via Epson app is good
I got printed only documents stuff like bills all these days once per month so can't say much about heavy duty printing stuff.
The only difference between L3110 & L3150 is that former has USB connectivity while latter has both.

I use mostly USB printing because I use it with my desktop.
While using with my phone only I use wifi connectivity that wifi direct printing.

I think going with this L3110 in the present scenario is best if you are in urgent need and I don't know when L3150 might be re-stocked.

If you want duplex printing or double sided printing then you need to go with higher models but that's for office purposes or business purposes.

For home use while using with a desktop L3110 is enough
For home use while using with laptop & phone L3150 is needed

But you can use USB connectivity with laptop also right.

But anyways it's your choice.

PS: Link: Epson EcoTank L3110 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07JRFW1PB/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_jbwlFb6STPQF2
Thanks a lot for such detailed review, comments and suggestion
Appreciate it dear
Let me chk this one then i had my mind set on AIO wifi inktank variants
Hp419
Canon g3012
Epson L3152

Thanks a lot for such detailed review, comments and suggestion
Appreciate it dear
Let me chk this one then i had my mind set on AIO wifi inktank variants
Hp419
Canon g3012
Epson L3152
I think Canon & Epson are having good reviews.
Canon 3012 & Epson L3152 are both same but I read somewhere that L3150 comes with 4 ink bottles while L3152 does not come with. That's why I bought L3150 even though the price difference is minimal in February,2020.

If you are living in any Tier 1 city then going with either is not of any difference since both are same but if you are living in Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities then one should enquire about whether those cities have service centres before buying either of these printers since we cannot ship them long distance as they are fragile.

That's why I checked in my city and bought and also took into consideration about whats coming with the package like ink bottles etc not sample bottles actual full ink bottles.

I think Canon & Epson are having good reviews.
Canon 3012 & Epson L3152 are both same but I read somewhere that L3150 comes with 4 ink bottles while L3152 does not come with. That's why I bought L3150 even though the price difference is minimal in February,2020.

If you are living in any Tier 1 city then going with either is not of any difference since both are same but if you are living in Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities then one should enquire about whether those cities have service centres before buying either of these printers since we cannot ship them long distance as they are fragile.

That's why I checked in my city and bought and also took into consideration about whats coming with the package like ink bottles etc not sample bottles actual full ink bottles.
Delhi dear sir.

Delhi dear sir.
Then you do not need to worry about neither availability of inks, service or parts.

But main thing to be seen is your nature of need and what satisfies it.

And your budget keeping in mind what will come bundled as a whole package along with the printer since cost effectiveness should be seen right.

I mean price to performance ratio.
Both Canon & Epson have great reputation as Best Ink Tank printers around but which model serves you best is needed to be seen.
That's it.

Ask in Reddit which printer is good or about availability and even company reps might respond and direct you to their respective dealers in your locality.

I think Nehru Place is the thing for PC Components in Delhi right.

Then you do not need to worry about neither availability of inks, service or parts.

But main thing to be seen is your nature of need and what satisfies it.

And your budget keeping in mind what will come bundled as a whole package along with the printer since cost effectiveness should be seen right.

I mean price to performance ratio.
Both Canon & Epson have great reputation as Best Ink Tank printers around but which model serves you best is needed to be seen.
That's it.

Ask in Reddit which printer is good or about availability and even company reps might respond and direct you to their respective dealers in your locality.

I think Nehru Place is the thing for PC Components in Delhi right.
I can buy anything between 10k to 13k or so
Usage will be for kids school assignments
Online classes have put a lot of pressure on the kids so wish to get all the papers and assignments and stuff being shared on g classroom and whatsapp to get printed so thta the younger one can add the answers and upload

The elder one would need the printer soon as her online tuitions kick in and stuff

So may be 50 to 100 pages a month.

I live in north of Delhi and the second computer mkt at Ashok vihar is pretty near, was avoiding going there but seems i ll have to take out time and pay a visit

Last edited:
I can buy anything between 10k to 13k or so
Usage will be gor kids school assignments
Online classes have put a lot of pressure on the kids so wish to get all the papers and assignments and stuff being shared on g classroom and whatsapp to get printed so thta the younger one can add the answers and upload

The elder one would need the printer soon as her online tuitions kick in and stuff

So may be 50 to 100 pages a month.
So anything like Epson L3150 or Canon 3012 likewise wifi direct enabled printers but check reviews before buying about their utility, printing speed as actual not advertised, wifi connectivity etc

And I think these wifi direct printers can print or accept prints from more than one devices at a time like mobile phone, laptop, tablet etc

So connectivity issues in this end will not be a problem but actual usage and their utility needs to checked by reading reviews.
Also post in reddit indiangaming community thread by asking which of these printers are good, their usage etc
See the replies
Sometimes the company reps might direct you to actual availability of these products in your locality.

I had a problem with MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC motherboard where I sent it for RMA when I raised a complaint with MSI online centre and they directed me to send the Mobo to their head service centre in New Delhi and I sent it but due to lockdown it got stuck and after a month also no response regarding its status and I asked courier wala on their site and they sent it to service centre finally.

But nobody in MSI Service centre gave me any reply so I scolded about all MSI products in indiangaming community reddit thread and all of a sudden an MSI rep by name MSI Rahul responded and made sure that service was done on an emergency basis and sent me tracking number of courier wala through which they are sending me back a new sealed motherboard. I got it and posted the same in both the forums upon which everybody started noticing that MSI again is giving good service.
Now I think who ever wants any service can contact MSI Rahul in reddit subreddit and he responds instantly.

So this is my Mobo story.

True
I have also got stuff done by either mailing directly to the CEO of the concerned company or posting my grievance via Twitter.

The other way always is to involve Govt of India via pgportal

Had a talk with a few retail sellers from the local computer market, they all have asked me to wait till after 15th Aug and buy only after that.. They say fresh stock will arrive after the 15th as there is too much strictness at the customs.

Have been offered a canon 4010 at 14500 though, by one of them, but I have decided to wait till after the 15th.

Last edited:
No deals out there rather no printers up for sale.
What's going on
Seems it ll be only after 15th August that something can be bought

cannon e4270 good printer bit flimsy but it provides ADF fax copy and color print cant complain overr here ,it prints well its add on software etc is good ,but cannon has this stupid pitfall for user ,i have hardly taken out color prints not more than 5 ,but bulk of them were B/W ,black cartridge got empty ,replaced with new one it says that color is empty and after researching ,it said that canon uses color cartridge for black as well which i dont believe.

Real story Canon i think uses counter in printer to count no. of pages that have been printed post that it simply states ink low ,so even if you have one cartridge full it wont print throwing errors idk whether same is carry forwarded to inktank and laser i cant comment about those

But avoid cannon , get basic AIO from HP you will be a happy jock they are easy on pocket as well and one issue with ink tank is the pipe/nozzle gets which printer tu pull ink gets clogged with dry ink and that is a costly affair play safe

cannon e4270 good printer bit flimsy but it provides ADF fax copy and color print cant complain overr here ,it prints well its add on software etc is good ,but cannon has this stupid pitfall for user ,i have hardly taken out color prints not more than 5 ,but bulk of them were B/W ,black cartridge got empty ,replaced with new one it says that color is empty and after researching ,it said that canon uses color cartridge for black as well which i dont believe.

Real story Canon i think uses counter in printer to count no. of pages that have been printed post that it simply states ink low ,so even if you have one cartridge full it wont print throwing errors idk whether same is carry forwarded to inktank and laser i cant comment about those

But avoid cannon , get basic AIO from HP you will be a happy jock they are easy on pocket as well and one issue with ink tank is the pipe/nozzle gets which printer tu pull ink gets clogged with dry ink and that is a costly affair play safe
It looks printer will be available post 15gh august only..
What's your opinion about eposn printers, a gentleman above strongly rooted for them, I am also inclined to epson after hearing your experience with canon.

Back