Looking to buy Internet Download Manager in India

sgx100

Adept
Hi,

As the title says I want to buy IDM.
I have long been using the *ahem* version and I thought its high time I paid a tribute to the developers.
I tried searching around but could not find much help around.

Anyone using a legitimate version can help me to find the dealer/reseller/Price.

Any help in this respect would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Open source IDM are best like "Orbit" or Firfox flashgot extension with DonwloadThemAll , better donate your money in these projects instead.

Yup infact I had used flashgot for quite some time.
But IDM is simply many notches above it.
Though I have not yet made up my mind :)
Thanks

rahul21 said:
Open source IDM are best like "Orbit" or Firfox flashgot extension with DonwloadThemAll , better donate your money in these projects instead.

In my humble opinion

Flashget owns idm

Flashget even has a free version

Have been using this for 13 years now and still nothing compares

@sgx100

Although i too would say that IDM is very good download manager but still would suggest you to first check what all free options are available. Although i have stopped using flashget now, i know that in earlier versions, there was a separate hack available with which we can up the number of parts to 30 for downloaded files. This IMO can maximize the bandwidth use. Try that before and see if it works.

babhishek said:
In my humble opinion
Flashget owns idm

Flashget even has a free version
Have been using this for 13 years now and still nothing compares
raksrules said:
@sgx100

Although i too would say that IDM is very good download manager but still would suggest you to first check what all free options are available. Although i have stopped using flashget now, i know that in earlier versions, there was a separate hack available with which we can up the number of parts to 30 for downloaded files. This IMO can maximize the bandwidth use. Try that before and see if it works.

Sure will give that a try.
Thanks for suggestions Guys.

Back