Losing money on Zynga Poker and Octro teen patti, they are shady company!

Futureized

Skilled
Yes not untrue, zynga and octroi teen patti are stealing user data and money from Indian users.
Hence they switched there network being HQ in India.. but official complaints goes to other countries..

Most money maid via these fraudulent companies only. Cheating Indians.

Both companies are based outside India, due to legal reforms both started doing shady business.

I know this post is going to get most disliked.. But read for right communications.

ty.

hahaha.... sorry for post nothing then sorry haha
I have friends who use this games soo frequently and gets upset..

Tried to post about there personal stuff on TE..

Not surprised, they spend nearly 980 INR on a game single buy

You people didn't see report in TOI about some kid in Trivandrum or some other place spending 90k in 3 months on some stupid Android game from his mother's bank account which only had 95k in it?

You people didn't see report in TOI about some kid in Trivandrum or some other place spending 90k in 3 months on some stupid Android game from his mother's bank account which only had 95k in it?
I know a well known member on here itself whose family used to keep playing farmville using credit cards and what not to reach no. spot purchasing every item in the game. This saga went on for years until they werent able to bear the card bills.

They have made gambling legal indirectly. Forget Chinese apps. You have Dream11 and couple more news ones endorsed by big names. Instead of banning PUBG for the betterment they planned accordingly to launch their own FAUG to cash in. All this cannot happen without governments involvement.

Yes not untrue, zynga and octroi teen patti are stealing user data and money from Indian users.
Hence they switched there network being HQ in India.. but official complaints goes to other countries..

Both companies are based outside India, due to legal reforms both started doing shady business.

I know this post is going to get most disliked.. But read for right communications.

ty.

:p im truly socked to see these kind of post in a tech forum. How do you think those companies becoming billionaires in such a short span of time ?

Its not cheating its part of the algorithm based on your behaviour and interaction with the game, or if on android your every activity on your phone/devices connected to your home network. And it's part of bigger nexus.
The company i worked with had over 1200 AWS server operating just to cater Indian dau and that company understand someone and predict user behaviour far far better then their biological parents, the janam kundly even Lord Shiva cant detail at that level.

I once saw a post from Indian kid on reddit where he was complaining about his father. The kids complaint was that he do not get enough money to buy about rupees 15k- 20K games yearly from his father while at the same time his father spent about 1.7 lakhs on some android game in last 1 year.

I once saw a post from Indian kid on reddit where he was complaining about his father. The kids complaint was that he do not get enough money to buy about rupees 15k- 20K games yearly from his father while at the same time his father spent about 1.7 lakhs on some android game in last 1 year.
The father is fooling the kid as he must be spending lacs on pron subscriptions...

I have two friends working in these kind of companies(not exactly same though). Tell me what do you think is there behind the curtains methodology to maximize profits ?
The only thing that works in India is money, right ? I mean bitcoin wasn't recognized by the govt. last time I checked. So the whole AI based path is laid to lure people into buying these digital chips and other stuff. It's a trap simply speaking.

I have two friends working in these kind of companies(not exactly same though). Tell me what do you think is there behind the curtains methodology to maximize profits ?
The only thing that works in India is money, right ? I mean bitcoin wasn't recognized by the govt. last time I checked. So the whole AI based path is laid to lure people into buying these digital chips and other stuff. It's a trap simply speaking.
Only thing is trap technology too bought from shady companies which failed on high end, but still succeeding selling there methods to Indian companies.

Confirm/ask your friends if they are on management level. (behind the curtain stuff)

ty.
Please delete the TOPIC as request.. ty

Back