Lots of stuff :( price updated on 15th april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I'm back with a lots of stuff for sale which I don't wanna sell. But situation is not under my control.

Click below those who want to know that how I got so much stuff for sale.

There was my best friend named VIKAS who expired on 15th March, 2010. He was too much close to me. I'm not exaggerating but he mean to me more than my real brother. He was the one who cares for me like my mom & dad. And worst part is that he was the only son of his parents. Actually he was a hemophilic(no blood clotting) but cause of death was not due to this.

Actually incident was as follows :-

He called me on friday night that lets watch movie on saturday 12:30 morning. I agreed. He asked me to wake him up at 11:00 am. When I called him, he said he's feeling some stomach pain so lets drop the plan of movie and decided to watch on sunday. On saturday night i called him, he said he took medicines as prescribed by a doctor. So he'll be fine by morning and will come for a movie. So on sunday morning when i called him to ask the program, he said that he's still feeling pain. Then his pain grew. So we took him to hospital. Doctors examined him and gave him some medicines and eventually he was feeling fine till sunday evening. Suddenly he started feeling severe pain. Doctors shifted him to ICU and didn't allowed us to meet him. After an hour his mom, dad and sister went to see him one by one for hardly a minute. Then I went and asked him how's he, and asked him by smiling - "LSD ka first day first show dekhna hai, jaldi theek ho jaa." He was wearing a gas mask so he signaled that he'll be fine till then. By night 1 am doctors suddenly shifted him to ventilator and were not telling anything to us. Eventually at 3:45am they said he's no more. :(

According to doctor's report, normal count of serum enzyme in body is 100 but in his body it reached 9600.

He was such a nice guy and was far far away from any bad habits like smoking, drinking, etc.

I really miss him a lot. :(

So all the stuff listed below is owned by him and his mom & dad asked me to get rid of all this stuff. Actually they are financially weak.

Since he got loads of stuff, so I'll be listing then slowly, better keep a watch on newly listed item. Though I'll update the same in the title thread.

So here is the list :-

1) Intex 8-port Hub --> 250rs shipped

29032010002.jpg

2) Buffalo wifi router (WBMR-G54) --> 1.2k shipped (no power adapter)

29032010001.jpg

3) 4 3.5mm to 3.5mm aux cables of different lengths - 50rs for all

04042010004.jpg

4) 2 3.5mm extension cables - 30rs for all

04042010005.jpg

5) PS2 to USB converter - 50rs

04042010008.jpg

6) 3 screwdrivers - 200 for all

04042010003y.jpg

7) 4 power cords (used) --> 50rs for all

31032010003.jpg

8) 3 power cord unused high quality --> 75rs for all

31032010004.jpg

9) 4 pata cables used --> 40rs for all

31032010008.jpg

10) 3 floppy cables --> 20rs for all

31032010012.jpg

Dear Mods,

Sorry for those pics in which I have not shown a paper with name and date as they were clicked at their home.

I hope u won't mind that.

Sorry once again.

Regards,

Mayank Sahni

Special price for one who'll take 3-10 numbered items(means all cables and all that) --> 200 shipped anywhere in India.

Items that are missing from list are sold.

Re: Lots of stuff :(

OMG . . so sorry to hear that dude :(

Indeed very tragic :(. . Best of luck for the sale . Will tell if need something specific.

Sorry for the loss. :(

I might take both of the tool kits. I'll confirm in the evening. So please hold them.

Parv said:
Sorry for the loss. :(

I might take both of the tool kits. I'll confirm in the evening. So please hold them.

Small one is on hold for sudan_rulz.
Will let u know if he backs out.
Large toolkit is readily available.

Sorry for the loss :(

If large kit has allen keys(of all sizes), i'll take it. or else keep me in queue for small kit after sudan_rulz, provided it has allen keys too

sajitsm said:
Sorry for the loss :(

If large kit has allen keys(of all sizes), i'll take it. or else keep me in queue for small kit after sudan_rulz, provided it has allen keys too

What is that??? U can refer to the pic and check urself if it have allen keys or not.

Main post updated with all the stuffs he had.
I can post the pic of specific item as listed above on request.

Really sorry for your loss bro. I can understand your situation. I too lost a good friend on mine last year.

where are you from in Delhi ?

First of all sorry for the loss.

Post pictures of MB,HDD and celeron CPU with the expected price and details like model number, warranty remaining etc. I might help by buying some of the stuff.

kuld33p said:
Really sorry for your loss bro. I can understand your situation. I too lost a good friend on mine last year.

where are you from in Delhi ?

Rohini, Sector=7.

virus32win said:
First of all sorry for the loss.
Post pictures of MB,HDD and celeron CPU with the expected price and details like model number, warranty remaining etc. I might help by buying some of the stuff.
K I'll, but first i need to check that if all of them are working or not.

RIP young soul :(

I'll take the following :

- A plier to clip lan cables.

- 2-3 sata cables and 2 pata cable (sealed).

- 1 dvd writer.

- (if available) both toolkits.

can send someone to pick them up from your place so no hassle of shipping :)

let me know the prices please.

Sorry for ur loss dude:(....real sad to hear a young soul pass away

I am interested in the laser or 3in1 printer if u can ship to blore

Argus said:
RIP young soul :(
I'll take the following :
- A plier to clip lan cables.
- 2-3 sata cables and 2 pata cable (sealed).
- 1 dvd writer.
- (if available) both toolkits.

can send someone to pick them up from your place so no hassle of shipping :)

let me know the prices please.

Private message sent .

vercetti said:
Sorry for ur loss dude:(....real sad to hear a young soul pass away

I am interested in the laser or 3in1 printer if u can ship to blore

Private message sent.

Sanjeet Arora said:
Sorry for the great loss.
Best of luck for the sale.

Thx for sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.