Lynx-India - Cable And Connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Friends ,

Please Find some Deals For Cable And Connectors .

HDMI Cables

HDMI To HDMI

1.8 Meters Gold Plated With Ferrite Bead @ Rs :400/-

3 Meters Gold Plated With Ferrite Bead @ Rs :590/-

5 Meters Gold Plated With Ferrite Bead @ Rs :750/-

10 Meters Gold Plated With Ferrite Bead @ Rs :1180/-

Shipping :

• The Rates Are Rs :85/Kg for DTDC Air And 55/Kg For DTDC Surface

Warranty :

• No Warranty for The Product Only Testing Warranty

I would like to buy HDMI to HDMI cable (5 metres) alongwith "DVI-I Dual Link Male to HDMI Female" converter/adaptor, if available. Also can you tell me the cost of the converter, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

to be exact, this one
2a5kydt.jpg

master007 said:
I would like to buy HDMI to HDMI cable (5 metres) alongwith "DVI-I Dual Link Male to HDMI Female" converter/adaptor, if available. Also can you tell me the cost of the converter, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Sir ,

5 Meter Rates Are already There In The Deal ,the Other Connector Are surely there At The Lynx STore will Take the Rate And Quote You Here .

Amarbir, do you also stock the 3.5 (female) to 2.5 (male) stereo adapter to connect the RE2 to nokia music phones? Will be ordering the combo RE2+Fiio E5 tomorrow. Will order this adapter also if you have in stock.

SumitB said:
Amarbir, do you also stock the 3.5 (female) to 2.5 (male) stereo adapter to connect the RE2 to nokia music phones? Will be ordering the combo RE2+Fiio E5 tomorrow. Will order this adapter also if you have in stock.

Yes ,

I Am Planning To Add Lots of Cable And Connectors To The Deal Soon

SumitB said:

is it 3,5 to 2.5mm converter or 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter??

[quote name='master007']I would like to buy HDMI to HDMI cable (5 metres) alongwith "DVI-I Dual Link Male to HDMI Female" converter/adaptor, if available. Also can you tell me the cost of the converter, if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Sir ,
5 Meter Rates Are already There In The Deal ,the Other Connector Are surely there At The Lynx STore will Take the Rate And Quote You Here.[/QUOTE]

waiting for your quote for this!!!

GeorgePB said:
I want to buy one of the 1.8m cables, can you please PM me details?

Thanks!

Sir ,

Sending You a PM

Edit :

You Do Not Like PM And Emails :eek:hyeah: ,then Here You Go

TE PM

Sir ,

Kindly go to Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India and register if you have not done this earlier .Then Kindly Go To this Location HDMI Cables ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore And add the product to your shopping cart .Then Proceed To Checkout and Go To The Shipping Page Select The Preferred Shipping Method And then Proceed To Payments Page "Cheque ,DD ,Money Order And ICICI Transfer/Deposits " Are OK With Same Rates But If You Have To pay by Credit Cards [Via Paypal] Then The Currency Has To Be Converted To US dollars And 5% Is To Be Added For Paypal.On The Last Screen You Can Write In Comments "This Is XYZ From TE I Will Pay XYZ As Per TE Rates " .For Any Clarification Please Speak To Me Directly @ 9815000133 .After You Have Recieved You Product Please Do Leave itrust Rating Here Amarbir[Chandigarh] .I Really Need itrust Rating As i Get Less From Members even if i Sell ,If you Have a Hassel In Sending itrust Rating Please PM Saiyan For Assistance .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back