Lynx-India - Cowon MP3 Players [ Free Shipping ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

After the Audio IC the Deal For Cowon Is Here .

Cowon Deals On MP3 Players

iAudio 7 – 8gb MRP 7500 @ TE Rs :6250/-

iAudio 7 – 16gb 9500 @ TE Rs :8250/-

Cowon D2+ – 4gb MRP 9000 @ TE Rs :8750/-

Cowon D2+ – 8gb MRP 10000 @ Rs :9900/-

Cowon D2+ – 16gb MRP 13000 @ Rs :12000/-

Cowon S9 – 8gb MRP 14500 @ TE Rs :11500/-

Cowon S9 – 16gb MRP 16000 @ TE Rs : 15250/-

Cowon S9 – 32gb MRP 19000 @ TE Rs : 18500/-

nbbup5.jpg

Cowon O2 – 16gb MRP 18000 @ TE Rs : 16000/-

Cowon O2 – 32gb MRP 20000 @ TE Rs : 18000/-

Notice :

• As i Am A New Dealer For this i Do Not Have this Ready Stock
  • All Orders To Be Done Back To Back And Delivery From Lynx Would Be 1 Week ~ 15 Days After Your Order With Payment .

More Models Coming After 15th Next Month

UM1 – 2gb UM1 – 2gb UM1 – 2gb UM1 – 2gb iAudio E2 – 2gb iAudio E2 – 4gb​

sri_rng said:
D2+(16 GB) is available for around $150 on Amazon. even if we get it through KMD it will max come up to 10k.

Amazon.com: Cowon D2+ 16 GB MP3 Player (Black): Electronics

Hoping for a revision in pricing.

Sir ,

You Know Something i Can Do What KMD Does ,But Thats Not My Model Of Work ,Now Let Me Explain You something Then think Over It .Tax In India for This is Large and Then You Get indian Warranty .When i Get My Own Brand in India Then I Will Be Able To Compete And i Promise You I will Sell That Real Cheap But That is Not Cowon .:)

Boss :11700 Will Be The Price With 10% Discount On MRP

^No. It's not . Is 1700 too much to pay for Local support and warranty ?
He is now a official reseller of Cowon Products and accordingly his pricing is lot better .
In the market you would usually get it at the MRP pricing .Last I checked @ Hyper City the S9 was being sold for the retail price.

Good Initiative sirji. The pricing is also good for something with warranty and support.:hap2:

It would be better if you give the Discounted rates along with the MRP rates. People would tend to thing the rates you've given are after Discount as you've mentioned in the topic name the rates are after discount.

Guys ,

Let Me Write The Rates After Reduction i think You People Are Having a Hard time Getting The Rate Idea .

major9 said:
It would be better if you give the Discounted rates along with the MRP rates. People would tend to thing the rates you've given are after Discount as you've mentioned in the topic name the rates are after discount.

Lolz ,

I Was Writing the Same Thing Under Your Post :p

People stop comparing KMD rates with local rates, these are items with local warranty so its not a fair comparison.

Aces170 said:
People stop comparing KMD rates with local rates, these are items with local warranty so its not a fair comparison.

Hee Hee ,

They Will Never Stop + I Do Not Get Hassled On This Now ,Too Old a Dealer Here And Too Old a Member :)

Guys ,

The Iaudio 9 should have been iaudio 7 mistake corrected and photo also updated .sorry got wrong info earlier

PS :

For All American Babus ,The Custom Duty for The Product is 25% And Sales Tax Is 12.5% Is Sold Legally in India .If Your Vendor is Importing Legally and Selling with 12.5% VAT Then Its Ok Otherwise My Pricing is Fantastic .

Hey Amarbir, I dont intend to crap your thread or anything but the pricing for Cowon S9 seems a little too much.. considering that their own site offers them at much more concessional prices.. for example, the 8GB one is quoted as 11k there but it's 13k here..

RAH7747 said:
Hey Amarbir, I dont intend to crap your thread or anything but the pricing for Cowon S9 seems a little too much.. considering that their own site offers them at much more concessional prices.. for example, the 8GB one is quoted as 11k there but it's 13k here..

Well ,

Can i Have a Link Of The Site that You Are referring To .

Nice going sir ji! Thanks a lot.. :D

Free shipping too?! wow.. I'm gonna jump onto the Cowon bandwagon real soon now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back