Lynx-India - Creative EP-630 And Soundmagic PL-11 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that's great you started this GO. I added a link to this thread in my GO. We really wanted to be relieved from that GO :D

Thanks a lot!

amol_cool said:
Hey that's great you started this GO. I added a link to this thread in my GO. We really wanted to be relieved from that GO :D

Thanks a lot!

Well ,

You Can Carry On If You Feel Right I Have No Hassles Simple .

ashvarybabul said:
Hey Amar..

looks soon there will be 50 guys...

I hope U went through the link of fake ear phones...

If not grab it here - fakeheadphones.com Fake Creative EP630 Review

So, plz have a hand on the earphone and check it whether it is original one or a fake....

I guess people wont be willing to get the fake one>>>

Well ,

There Are Two sides Of The Coin ,First This Is Not Having Any Warranty ,All People Know This Secondly People Who Have a Issue Its Fake Need Not Order And Pay ,Cos No One Can figure it Out If it is Indeed Fake Or Not ,People Want To buy It At Any cost ,So If Someone Else is Selling The Same and Now I Am Repeating It ,

SUGGESTION

We Can Order PL11 From Soundmagic It Will Break the Bones of This Creative OEM 125% ,If People Want Me To do That i Am Game For That .So Do We Change This To PL11 Earphones From Soundmagic ,What Say You Guys .

Amarbir, I am game for the PL11 if it is under 500/- shipped. :)

Also, I will be ordering the RE2+E5 combo either tomorrow or the after. Please keep one for me. :eek:hyeah:

Well ,
There Are Two sides Of The Coin ,First This Is Not Having Any Warranty ,All People Know This Secondly People Who Have a Issue Its Fake Need Not Order And Pay ,Cos No One Can figure it Out If it is Indeed Fake Or Not ,People Want To buy It At Any cost ,So If Someone Else is Selling The Same and Now I Am Repeating It ,

SUGGESTION

We Can Order PL11 From Soundmagic It Will Break the Bones of This Creative OEM 125% ,If People Want Me To do That i Am Game For That .Small We Change This To PL11 Earphones From Soundmagic ,What Say You Guys .

Well Amarbir,
People will always have issue with fake ones since it costs 460 (a box packed retail one with warranty costs 700 locally), people are willing to take the risk of loosing warranty for saving that 250, but it doesn't mean they will be happy with fake product

Since its a big order, could you atleast from your side check the basic authenticity of the product by testing a sample, if you cannot gauge, then if u could pass it to one of the audio experts at TE to check its quality, that would be great

SumitB said:
Amarbir, I am game for the PL11 if it is under 500/- shipped. :)

Also, I will be ordering the RE2+E5 combo either tomorrow or the after. Please keep one for me. :eek:hyeah:

Well ,

Gimme Time Though It Should Be Rs :880/- + Shipping Let Me See If i Could Get Atleast Rs :500/- + Shipping Rs :85/- Kg

Spectre said:
Well Amarbir,

People will always have issue with fake ones since it costs 460 (a box packed retail one with warranty costs 700 locally), people are willing to take the risk of loosing warranty for saving that 250, but it doesn't mean they will be happy with fake product

Since its a big order, could you atleast from your side check the basic authenticity of the product by testing a sample, if you cannot gauge, then if u could pass it to one of the audio experts at TE to check its quality, that would be great

Exactly ,

This is One Reason i Have Not Taken Any Payment ,Well Lets Shift Focus To PL-11 From Soundmagic .Here is My Input In This

Last time i had ordered all soundmagic samples and i found the pl-11 to have the best bass and it was metallic ,it felt like a Head direct RE-2 ,So Lets Get Those PL11 shall i Try To Get Some Good Pricing On This And Might Be We Could Shift Focus To The Same .Cos i Have No Idea If the Creative Once are Fake Or non Fake ,If they Are Fake Why Get them in the first Place .

Well ,

SUGGESTION

We Can Order PL11 From Soundmagic It Will Break the Bones of This Creative OEM 125% ,If People Want Me To do That i Am Game For That .So Do We Change This To PL11 Earphones From Soundmagic ,What Say You Guys .

Hii Amar..

Plz note that though a earphone is just Rs 400 but this is a big deal..
coz 400x50 = Rs 20,000....
You are actually dealing for Rs 20K..
Thus plz make check that they are not the fake ones....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I guess all guys just want a good earphones, irrespective of EP-630 or PL-11..
I have no problem if deal changes to PL-11....
Hope other agrees too....

ashvarybabul said:
Hii Amar..

Also, I guess all guys just want a good earphones, irrespective of EP-630 or PL-11..
I have no problem if deal changes to PL-11....
Hope other agrees too....

+1

we all are looking for a pair of personal listening device which must have a good vfm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back