Lynx-India - Focussed Belkin Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Attached Is The List Of Belkin Products That We Focus On ,The PDF File is attached As a Attachment with MRP Pricing ,Please Ask Us In The Thread Or On PM What You Require ,We Will Quote You a Pricing .

How To Buy :

• Kindly Ask Here On In a PM To Me I Am super Active :eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• Belkin Pricelist Lynx Dec 2009.pdf
    232 KB · Views: 640
no need to ask Sir Ji, already Bought a Wireless Router from you..

working flawlessly...

just wanted to ask though it says Belkin Lifetime Warranty...

so,how much warranty does it covers..

naveen58 said:
no need to ask Sir Ji, already Bought a Wireless Router from you..

working flawlessly...

just wanted to ask though it says Belkin Lifetime Warranty...

so,how much warranty does it covers..

Haa haa ,

Before I reply To This Leave Me My Itrader Rating ,Guys All Of You Who Are Recieving The Material fRom Me ,Can You Please Leave Trader Ratings Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:p

Well when you seem to ask the Itrader Rating..

Please see to that you reply back with the itrader rating yourself.

It has been 2 months since I post my ratings to you..

You seems to be to busy to revert back to me with my itrader ratings

hmasalia said:
Well when you seem to ask the Itrader Rating..

Please see to that you reply back with the itrader rating yourself.

It has been 2 months since I post my ratings to you..

You seems to be to busy to revert back to me with my itrader ratings

Nah ,

Any PM i Get And I Do Not reply I Never Delete It ,You Will Difinately Get it Many Many People Have Got It .:eek:hyeah:

rocksolid said:
Is pricing too is a secret that is only to Be PMed? Please enlighten me!

Nope Its a Extensive List And As i Am Having Many Imports Going On Parallel i though so i can add another list here if you like boss .

bigbyte said:
I think posting prices here at least for the items asked in the thread will do no harm.

Sir ,

The Pricing Is Attached In My First Post With MRP What discount i Can Give On MRP Is Left On a PM Am i Clear ,I Will Add That Into The Same Also

dont want to crap this thread, but i got "8‐OUT SURGE PROTECTOR W/ TEL/AV/NET * Gold Series" for Rs.1650 from local dealer. Has the price increased now??

Sirji... aggreed you dont have time to write the prices for the entire list.. but spare some for the routers and expensive items... For instance i recently brought Belkin Wirelss N router for 3.1K from a local shop (not even lammy) and got ti for 3K... considering 3.9K for the same + shipping... i think the prices are outrageous...

just my 2 cents.. update the actual prices..

regards neo

arre sahab ke paas price batane ka time nahin hai....but some one tell me why do we have so much time posting complaints in this thread... may be he wants to reveal prices only for serious customers... who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back