Lynx-India - Quality Audio Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,

All The Products Are The Products That We Are Either Trading Or Importing And Are Official Distributors for India .Please Do Not Bother About Sending PM's For Other Stuff Other Then Audio Gear To Us On TE ,We Are Not Dealing In any Other Stuff Other Then Audio Gear On TE .

Head Direct [ As Country Distributor ]

Hifiman RE-252 Earphones [ Back To Back On Order ]

1zd88jk.jpg

Pricing Rs : 9718 /- + Tax 4% + Shipping

[ Buy Fiio E3 @ Rs :275/- Or E5 @ Rs :775/- If Purchased Together ]

Headdirect RE-0 Earphone Monitors [ In Stock ]

Pricing @ Rs :4150/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Headdirect RE1 [ In Stock ]

Pricing Rs :4150/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Headdirect RE-2 [ In Stock ]

Pricing Rs :1825/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Hifiman EF2A Dual Tube AMP With USB [Back To Back On Order]

16ladky.jpg

Pricing Rs :8809/- + Tax 12.5% + Shipping

Fiio [ As Master Country Reseller And Importers ]

The Fiio L1 Cable [ Line Out Cable ] - In Stock

98akua.jpg

Pricing Rs :280/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Fiio E3 Earphone Headphone Portable Amplifier [ Always In Stock ]

Pricing Rs :275/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Fiio E5 Amp For Earphone Headphone [ Always In Stock ]

Pricing : 775/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Fiio E1 Latest E5 + Ipod Combo Amp [ Always In Stock ]

Pricing Rs :775/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Laptop Portable Speakers The N3 Fiio [Mostly In Stock ]

ormfj4.jpg

Pricing Rs :709/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

The small sized notebook speakers N3 from FiiO Corporation delivers high quality sound. The speakers use 3.5mm stereo-in. The USB cable is used for power purpose only. Notebook speakers N3 are available in two different colors white and black.Well They Sound Extremely Good and Have Extreme Good Frequency Response .​

The Fiio S9 Portable Speaker [ Mostly In Stock ]

10h279h.jpg

Pricing Rs :944/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

The Fiio S9 Are Portable Speakers That Can Take Power From [ 4 AA Cells , USB Power ( 5 volts ] Or a 5 volts Adapters ] .The Speakers Are Digital And Have Total Digital Controls [ Like On/Off , Volume Up/Down And Mute ] .The Speakers Have Good Bass Also For The Price And The Space They Occupy .Excellent For Desktop And Laptop Usage Also .Can Be Used With MP3 Players Etc Also .

The Slim And Trim Fiio S3 [ The Speaker With a Difference ] - Mostly In Stock

2hrmmau.jpg

Pricing Rs :1197/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

S3 is a MP3 card reader / speaker. It can play music which is stored on a SD/MMC card. It is designed as a easy way to enjoy and share music. Easy to carry and still with the superior sound quality!.You can use it very easily because it doesn’t need to be connected to a music source! You can carry it very easily because of the very small size! You can play it all day because it has digital amplifier! You can share with your friends because it has good sound quality and excellent volume! .Easy use! Small size! Good sound quality! That’s what you get from a S3 speaker!

The Mighty S5 [ The Speaker With Brains ]- Mostly In Stock

fk74ty.jpg

Pricing Rs :2118/- + VAT 4% + Shipping

The Fiio S5 Is a Portable Speaker system That Can Take Input From a External Source [ Using a Female Stereo Jack ] .The Product Also Incudes a MP3 Player that supports Very Wide Range Of Formats [ MP3 , WMA , APE , FLAC , OGG , WMV , MP1 , MP2 , ASF , ADPCM , PCM , ACT ] , FM Radio And Alarm . The Inbuilt Memory Is 2GB .There Is Also a Inbult Battery Thats Lion And Lasts Upto 8 Hours .There Is Also a OLED Display For Controls .The Battery Is Charged With USB Interface ,You Can Also Use Adapters From Third Party Like The Motorola Once To Charge The Battery .

Soundmagic [ As Country Resellers And Importers ]

PL11 Earphones [ In Stock ] - Low Price Super Bass Good SQ

The Most Basic And Low Priced Soundmagic ProductWith Excellent Bass And Quality ,Now With Fiio Amp Bundles .

Pricing Rs :837/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

[ Free Fiio E3 Amplifier Or Buy The E5 @ Rs :500/- ]

Soundmagic PL-30 [ In Stock ] - Mid Range SQ Earphones

2ez04di.jpg

The Mid Range Performer From Soundmagic True To Its Name And Pricing Is a Rocking Performer At That Price .We Have Special Bundles For The Same With FiioPricing Rs :1216/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Soundmagic PL-50 [ In Stock ] - High SQ And Great Frequency Sweep

9rnkt4.jpg

The Top End Complete Frequency Sweep [ Low ,Mid And High End ] Earphones With Good Bass And Frequency Response Now Comes With Mind Boggling Fiio Amp Bundles .

Pricing @ Rs :2601/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

EVA Earphone Case [ In Stock ]

2zqgfg4.jpg

Excellent Case To Keep Your Earphones ,As I Feel Many Of You Make Spoil them Cos you do Not Store them Properly .

Pricing Rs :250/- + Tax 12.5% + Shipping

Fischer Audio [ As National Sole Importers ]

After Very Careful Searching And checking I Have Come To The Conclusion That The Categories To Look After in Fischer Audio Are The Following Fundamentals ,Signature and Premium And Might Be Some Consumer Grade To Retail At Retail Counters .I Am Yet To Recieve Samples Once I Get Them I Will Place The Orders For Etherna Etc .

The Consumer Series

This is a Basic Earphones Thats Good For Basic Use ,though In The Low End Series this is One Of The Best Earphones We Could Get in India .Excellent Packing And Excellent Sound .

Fischer Audio Model 455 [ Coming Soon ]

28at6o1.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :246/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

[ Fiio E3 @ Rs :275/- + Fiio E5 @ Rs :775/- As Bundle ]

The Premium Series - Starting Range [ Skipping Black Series ]

In The High End Range The Premium Range Is The starting Range

301fwu8.jpg

Model No 970 [Comming Soon ]

4iiflh.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :1087/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

dpxv2o.jpg

The Signature Series

This is The Mid End Premier Series Of Fischer Audio Russia and Has Some Real Kick A** IEM In This Series .

The Model Aleph [ Comming Soon ]

2wbz0c5.jpg

Pricing Rs :1148/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [All India ]

The Model Omega [ Comming Soon ]

2yys5ky.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :1314/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

The Model SamPi [Comming Soon]

xu58l.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :1650/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

mi11mw.jpg

The Fundamentals [ Top End Premium Series ]

This The Series In Fischer Audio Thats Made The World Look At This Small Company And Think Back What They Are Doing In Russia .

The Axiom [ Comming Soon ]

15dm8w3.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :2647/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

The Equilibrium [ Comming Soon ]

141r2v4.jpg

Pricing @ Rs 2580:/- + Shipping [ All India ]

The Eterna [ Ultimate IEMS ] [ Comming soon ]

alhobk.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :3150/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

The Evolution [ Comming Soon ]

b6qzbo.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :2647/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

The Paradign [Comming Soon]

2ry366o.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :2480/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

The Enigma[ Comming Soon ]

op79mt.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :2147/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

The Silver Bullet[ Comming Soon ]

14mqibm.jpg

Pricing @ Rs :3150/- + Tax 4% + Shipping [ All India ]

Saiyo [ Self Import ]

The Saiyo SY-E75 IEM With Dual Output Design

2cyh7cx.jpg

This Is a New Design That Combines a IEM And a Traditional Earphone In One Product .Offers Excellent Sound And Noise Isolation To The Level That It Sounds Like a Charm and Yet Retains the Glory .The Sterao Male Connector Is Made Of Metal and The Wire Has a Coat Of Another Wire That Is Again Enclosed In Another Flex Plastic Wire .The Wire Has Two Beads To Adjust the Seperation Of The Wires From Two Side Top And Bottom Oh Yeah .The Icing On The Cake Comes With 1 Year Swap Warranty For Any Defects .

The Specs

Lightweight Even When Metal Is Used

Extremely Super Bass

Very Fomfortable And Extremely Reliable

Does Not Slip Out Of The Ear When Jogging And Sports .

Freq : 6 To 25000 Hz [ Haa Haa Yeah That Wide ]

Impedence : 32 Ohms

Sensitivity : 107 Dbm

Pricing Rs :250/- Shipped All Across India [In Stock 50% Off Price]

Sennheiser Products Range - [ As a Dealer ]

30vdjer.jpg

All Products Are Done Back To Back And ETA Is Told To You ,Most Fast Moving Items Can Be shipped Shipped In a Weeks time Mostly .

The Audiophile Headsets [ No MIC ]

Models In This Category

[ HD 515 , HD 555 ,HD 595 ,HD 600 ,Hd 650 & Hd 800 ]

The Wireless Headset Category

Models In This Category

[ RS110 ,RS120,RS130,Rs140 ]

The Wired Headset Category

[ Grab These Offers Mates ,Low Priced Category For You Peeps ]

Models In This Category

[ HD 201 ,HD415 ,Hd 435 ,HD 465 ,HD 485 ]

The Travel Line Headset Category

Models In This Category

[ PXC 150 , PXC 250 ,PXC 300 ,PXC 350 ,PXC 450 ]

The Classic Line Headset Category

[ Includes MX And PMX Series Also ]

Models In This Category

[ Too Many In This Series ,Please Cross check Yourself ]

OVANN Headset [ Gaming Grade ]

The OV T99 [ High End Gaming Headset With Vibration ]- In Stock
2nuoa4k.jpg

Pricing :1500/- + Tax 4% + Shipped
The Product Details
This Is a Headphone + MIC Setup That Connect To the Gaming System Or Audio System Using Normal analogue Stero Male Pins .There is Also A USB Connector That You Need To Connect If You Want Vibration Enabled .The Control Has a On/Off Switch and Two Level Bass .If You Remove The USB Connector From System The Vibration Light Goes Off And Vibration Stops .Imagine Playing This With Your Action Games Jhakassss .
Specs
Speakers : 40mm

Senstivity : 108dB SPL At 1 Khz

Impedance : 32 Ohms

Frequescy Response : 20 Htz ---- 20,000 Hz

Rated Power : 15mw

Power Capability : 150 mw

Cord Length : Approx 7.5 To 10 Feet :p

Creative Products [ As a Dealer ]

Creative EP-630 New Boxed Retail Pack [ In Stock ]

Excellent Earphone As Many People Like This In Comparision To Soundmagic PL-11 .The All New Pack Creative EP-630 Boxed Pack .

Pricing Rs :690/- + Tax 4% + Shipping

Custom Cables [ Back To Back 15 to 30 Days ]

Stereo 3.5 Male To Stereo 3.5 Male

23m26w4.jpg

This is a Male to Male 3.5" Premium Cable Of High Quality Cable And Gold Plated Connectors .The Cable Used Is L-2T2S From Canare Cable .Total Length Of The Cable Is Half Meter End To End .

Pricing Rs :1905/- + Tax 12.5% + Shipping
Ipod Lpod Cable To Stereo Male 3.5 "
20h97wp.jpg

This is a Male 3.5" Stereo to IPOD Premium Cable Of High Quality Cable And Gold Plated Connectors .The Cable Used Is L-2T2S From Canare Cable .Total Length Of The Cable Is Half Meter End To End .

Pricing Rs :1905/- + Tax 12.5% + Shipping
Stereo Male 3.5 To RCA Male
25kr1h3.jpg

This is a Male 3.5" Stereo to Male RCA Premium Cable Of High Quality Cable And Gold Plated Connectors .The Cable Used Is L-2T2S From Canare Cable .Total Length Of The Cable Is Half Meter End To End .

Pricing Rs :2791/- + Tax 12.5% + Shipping
Ipod Lpod Cable To RCA Male
2z8olf4.jpg

This is a RCA Male to IPOD Premium Cable Of High Quality And Gold Plated Connectors .The Cable Used Is L-2T2S From Canare Cable .Total Length Of The Cable Is Half Meter End To End

Pricing Rs :2791/- + VAT 12.5% + Shipping

Guys ,

Added Some Head Direct Products To This Deal ,Also Added One Terrific Collection Of Audio Products Sold By Any One Can Have In India ,Look And The Links At The Last Of Post No 1 .

apextwin146 said:
fx\racking awesome stuff man ...

CAn u please list down the prices of Yuin and Minibox amplifier?

Thanks ,

Just Wait The Show Today ,Regarding The Rates And All I will start cordinating With Headdirect This Week And Import It ASAP .Approx Rates In India currency Will Be Headdirect Rates In USD + Shipping They Have .I Will Sell The Same In The Same Rates After even Paying custom Duty and I Will Provide You Local Service and Warranty .

Guys ,

Added a Fiio New Product With The Following Spec Called E1

From Fiio Website

"The FiiO E1 is a headphone amplifier, specifically designed for use with Apple’s iPod and "The FiiO E1 is a headphone amplifier, specifically designed for use with Apple’s iPod and iPhone. It is the first headphone amplifier in the world with in-line remote control functions. The FiiO E1 has a built in high quality headphone amplifier IC manufactured by Texas Instruments.The FiiO E1 uses the line out signal from the iPod/iPhone, so it provides better sound quality, and is able to drive high impedance or low sensitivity headphones! With the in-line control function, you can easily control the playback of the iPod/iPhone from the E1 Amplifier! The FiiO E1 will bring you better sound quality and a more convenient playback experience! "

Edit :

• James Informed Me That The First Got All Sold Off And The Next Has a Waiting for 30 Days Damn .:eek:hyeah:

@Amarbir - Your PM box is full, I cannot send any PMs to you. Is there any other way to contact you ?

mannamrinal said:
Interested in a :

"Fiio E1 ipod and Iphone Amplifier With Control"

Whats the pricing ?

sir ,

tommorow i will update the same to you and take a preorder for the same .then Place Order To Fiio ,even Fiio Does Not Have It Yet Once Lots No 2 is Out They Will Give To Me And Me To you

jai1611 said:
Interested in the Headdirect RE-2. How do I order?

Hi Jai Please Follow This

Kindly go to Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India and register if you have not done this earlier .Then Kindly Go To this Location Earphone ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore And add the product to your shopping cart .Then Proceed To Checkout and Go To The Shipping Page Select The Preferred Shipping Method And then Proceed To Payments Page "Cheque ,DD ,Money Order And ICICI Transfer/Deposits " Are OK With Same Rates But If You Have To pay by Credit Cards [Via Paypal] Then The Currency Has To Be Converted To US dollars And 5% Is To Be Added For Paypal.On The Last Screen You Can Write In Comments "This Is XYZ From TE I Will Pay XYZ As Per TE Rates " .For Any Clarification Please Speak To Me Directly @ 9815000133 .After You Have Recieved You Product Please Do Leave itrust Rating Here Amarbir[Chandigarh] .I Really Need itrust Rating As i Get Less From Members even if i Sell ,If you Have a Hassel In Sending itrust Rating Please PM Saiyan For Assistance .

ripesoul said:
Hi Amarbir,

What is the best quote that you can offer for the Qinpu Desktop?

Boss ,

One suggestion Have You Checked Other Qinpu Material Also ,I Will Ask Fang for The Best Prices Of This .

Edit :

• Emailed Fang
  • Fah33M : You Will Very Pleased Today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back