mAadhar app

can not add more than 2 aadhar numbers in the app
Big bummer . Modi ji almost all families are minimum , couple + kid these days . S0 forget the wife !!!!

Such an annoyingly designed app. It asked to create a password and then later mentioned the requirements of special characters, numbers etc.

And then for almost every action it needs the password again and again. Why not something simpler, like a PIN you can set instead of a long password?

Such an annoyingly designed app. It asked to create a password and then later mentioned the requirements of special characters, numbers etc.

And then for almost every action it needs the password again and again. Why not something simpler, like a PIN you can set instead of a long password?
i disabled password at every step.

i disabled password at every step.
Yeah same but I mean someone should put some thought into these things... it's a Govt app, so I know what "standards" to expect - annoyances everywhere but it's still annoying feature. Either you keep the annoyance or you reduce security. That should not be the kind of choice to make.

Yeah same but I mean someone should put some thought into these things... it's a Govt app, so I know what "standards" to expect - annoyances everywhere but it's still annoying feature. Either you keep the annoyance or you reduce security. That should not be the kind of choice to make.
You have yourself said, government app & security..
Let's hope updates solved the nagging issues

Back