Budget 41-50k Mac mini - is it worth it ?

satan a

Disciple
Hi guys,
In a few weeks ill be buyin a new pc as i was searchin then i thought why not a mac. I m windows user for the past 8yrs i hav never tried the mac eco system but i do own a iphone4 which is good. So should i go for a mac or stay with windows. My usage browsing,watchin movies,listenin to music, downloading media content, light gamin.Whts the upgradeability of the mini.Ill be using my exisitin monitor n should i get a proprietary KB n mouse.Ill be keeping this comp for 6 to 7yrs.My budget is 40k to 50k.

Define light gaming mate? I am unsure you would be able to do much kind of regular gaming on a mac mini.

Whether it is worth it would depend entirely on your choice of usage. For browsing, watching movies , being power friendly and giving a no frills experience it is unbeatable. Infact, i would say it is the best mac out there in terms of usability.
Mac is best used when coupled with the magic trackpad and its own keyboard so that you dont miss out on those gestures and shortcuts which really enhance the mac experience.

Upgradability is constrained to the harddrive and ram. I would strongly recommend you to fill it with a ssd should you decide to take the plunge.

Back