MacBook Pro 15" Early 2011 Edition (Sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehta_april

Disciple
MacBook Pro 15" Late 2010 Edition (Sale)

Hello Everyone, I'm looking to sale my 15" MacBook Pro (2010-late, or Early-2011) Edition.

Details are:
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 256 MB
- Operating System: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 (11B26)
- HDD: 320GB
- Battery Power Cycle: 77times(as of today) Gets 100% charged & 100% backup.
In addition to core-spec details are:
- Expected Price: 90,000/- INR (I paid 1,09,000/-), NEW UPDATED PRICE: 80,000/-
- Ever repaired/opened/issues: No (never opened, nor repaired and never had any issues)
- Time of Purchase: 1Dec, 2010
- Warranty: Still under warranty(expires on Dec1st)
- Reason for Sale: Looking to buy IMac+Ipad2
- Purchase Invoice Available: Not required, because MAcBook enjoys International Warranty, with serial numbers.
- Product Condition: Pristine condition, very less used (except those 2-marks showed in the pics)
- Accessories Included: Charger, Installation discs(2DVD's), Orignal Box, Orignal Cleaning Cloth
- Product Location: Bangalore
- Preferred Courier: DTDC
- Shipping Charges: As per actuals
- Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Further I'll pack into the orignal-box, and give you in the same condition as you can find from the iStore. Everything will be intact.
User manuals, Installation DVD's, Charger, Charger-long cable.

NOTE:
- There are 2 small & thin scratches on the upper-surface, clearly spotted in pics. Have a look on that.
- You can extend your warranty for 2 more years, with Apple Protection Plan(Extended Coverage)
- OSX-Lion will be pre-installed. I don't have disc of this, as I bought this form Apple-iTunes account.
So, I'll give you the legal-copy(orignal) installed and on-request, and I can also burn this on disc for you.
- Rest everything(macbook/hardware/softwares/accessories/cds) are in pristine condition.
- I'll prefer local-deal, but if buyer needs shipment, than goods in-transit will be his responsibility.
- First come, first serve, no-holding.
- About Usage:
I've used it mostly with LCD-lid closed, using the external-monitor. So screen, keyboard, trackpad and very-very less used. Rather I've used external-keyboard, mouse & monitor.

Moreover, I'll soon update the thread with the link providing high-resolution pictures of the MBP.
I'll also provide MacBook serial-number(prior to deal), to verify from apple.com about the product, on buyer-request.

No lowballs, because price is already very reasonable.

--updated--
High Resolution Pics:
DSC03017.JPG
DSC03016.JPG
DSC03015.JPG
DSC03014.JPG
DSC03013.JPG
DSC03012.JPG
DSC03011.JPG

I can provide more pics on request.

To Moderators: I've tried my best to keep everything informed to other TE members, but in-case if I missed something, please let me know about it.

Attachments

• DSC03011.jpg
    DSC03011.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC03012.jpg
    DSC03012.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC03014.jpg
    DSC03014.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC03019.jpg
    DSC03019.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC03023.jpg
    DSC03023.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 104
I got a local-deal from iStore. Off-course its slightly below the actuals(90,000)....but if no-one turns up till Monday(10th) than I'll go in a deal with them.

raju_rashmi2000 said:
how could you buy a 2011 model in dec'10? also aren't all new 15 macbook pros quad core?

Apple launches new edition of macs every 'March'.

And from March, 2011 they introduces i7 processors.

So its a Early-2011 edition MacBook.

Hope I answered your question.

[attachment=9749:16526.attach]

Check the image mate its mid 2010,

both red dragon and pauldmps are absolutely right

Disclaimer - posting correct specs and details for community's benefit, if mods feel my post was un-necessary there have every right to delete my post

Attachments

• mbp.jpg
    mbp.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 128
ryanrulez4ever said:
View attachment 17815

Check the image mate its mid 2010,

both red dragon and pauldmps are absolutely right

I agree with you guys. But what I'm trying to say, isn't something incorrect.

The model, what you are saying Early-2011, was launched in March 1st Week, 2011...so for first 2months, this was the only available model...thats how I meant Early 2011.

BTW...I made very clear in the first line itself of my description, that

Hello Everyone, I'm looking to sale my 15" MacBook Pro (2010-late, or Early-2011) Edition.

Anyways, if anyone thinks that I had posted something incorrect, than my sincere apologizes...but I was very clear with my description and approach.

For you guys, I made the change to "Late-2010"(as subject). Hope I did my job well. :)

Thanks for pointing me guys. :)

--New & Final Price Drop 80,000--

this is not a car i guess.

I was under the impression that all 2011 macbooks had thunderbolt, and second generation core proccys, and ati graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back