Macbook Pro (2009-11) Core i editions (15" ideally, 13" will also do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Am looking to pick up a used Macbook Pro in either Mumbai/Pune/Delhi/Hyderabad/Chennai within this month.

Config: Core i5/i7, 15"/17" models (if you have a 13" model also, let me know)
Budget: Rs.40-75k, flexible based on config and age

This is on urgent priority for me, so if anyone is upgrading do let me know asap.

Thanks!
Joseph

I have a 17" Pro in fantastic condition with matte screen (bought it late 2009 from UK) C2D 2.9, 4GB, 500 GB. Works perfect. No AppleCare. I have PM'd you my contact details. I am based out of Pune.

Jo the new MBPs are launching end of this month or early next month so ur gonna loose on quite a bit getting this , anyways since its urgent, i could arrange for a deal for you, lemme know finer details.

Hey Cle, this is not for me, but for an associate and she doesn't have that high a budget.

She's currently on a 2007 MBP, so I guess, a Core i will make her more than happy. :)

-D.Payne- said:
Hey Cle, this is not for me, but for an associate and she doesn't have that high a budget.

With the budget of max 75K as suggested by you and you being comfortable with 13" too i don't see the point for going into secondhand macbook without warranty.They are very expense to repair.

You could easily get i5 ,13" around 60K from ebay and around 62K from local mac store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back