Macbook pro black screen problem

Krishnasingh

Recruit
Hello friends, I have a macbook pro for 2015 year and it is not on, the sound of the power button being turned on, but the screen looks black, please friends, help me how to correct it.

Hello friends, I have a macbook pro for 2015 year and it is not on, the sound of the power button being turned on, but the screen looks black, please friends, help me how to correct it.
You can check if any problem with display connector. It happens due to daily usage of opening and closing the laptop

Either you can do or get it checked outside

Looks like its a common issue with the back light connector, need to check the cable.

You could do it yourself or get it repaired by 3rd party. 90% sure, if taken to apple, they'll directly go for display replacement.

Please mention the exact model ..then I can provide you the guidance..however for reference you can check the picture given below.
j5XHGuVgrUHjUOp6.medium.jpg

Resetting your NVRAM or PRAM on your mac device. For this please follow the steps below
  1. Shut down your Mac
  2. Press power button. Once you hear the startup chime, hold down Command + OPT + P + R.and hold until hear another chime, after them you can release it

Back