Maggi and the soup its in

^^ Regardless of where they make the product, I would like to see a big foreign brand that blatantly prints fake certification labels. Things can be manipulated and managed to varying degrees, but they still usually go though more scrutiny than local players go though.

Maggi got so much attention, but where is the scrutiny on local brands? There are so many labeled and unlabeled instant noodles in the market.

Maggi fails lab test in UP, Nestle India imposed fine of Rs45 lakh

I stopped eating long back. Switched to Yipee and never looked back!!

Yippee is literally giving away their noodles for free now with Rs10 Amazon gift code with a 10 rupees noodles packet. Noodles for free :D
Plus I think only they have tiny bits of veggies like carrots, beans & cabbage in their noodles in same price. I haven't seen Maggi or Zoopy or another brand give vegetables in masala mix. I wish we had ramen with veggies like Japanese people get. Just add hot water and wait for two minutes after closing the lid.

Yippee is literally giving away their noodles for free now with Rs10 Amazon gift code with a 10 rupees noodles packet. Noodles for free :D
Plus I think only they have tiny bits of veggies like carrots, beans & cabbage in their noodles in same price. I haven't seen Maggi or Zoopy or another brand give vegetables in masala mix. I wish we had ramen with veggies like Japanese people get. Just add hot water and wait for two minutes after closing the lid.

Yeah, the best next thing is Wai Wai for like 10 or 12 INR. No veggies though.

I have been buying and eating both Maggi and Patanjali noodles and can't tell if there is any difference between the two. I am guessing in my case that is because of the way we prepare them at home.

I am surprised by the fact that a maggie or any other instant noodles related thread has so many posts at this moment in time :blackalien:

I am surprised by the fact that a maggie or any other instant noodles related thread has so many posts at this moment in time :blackalien:

bachelor food. quick to make.

i got 4 pack of Top Ramen oats and Yippee Wheat the other day. Both cost the same and both have the same weight. Yippe had more taste and vegetables in it. Even the noodles had vegetable bits in them. Top Ramen was crap. Like drinking watered down spiceless, saltless sambar water with noodles in it. Top Ramen did not have any vegetables in it. The pack showed vegetables. In tiny 4 point they have written suggested garnishing. There should be a law that food packets should show actual cooked version instead of some fantasy version.

Back