Make NEFT payments from my application

techygeek

Adept
I am developing a .NET app for a payment service.

I would like to know if there is any way by which I can make payments to my customers through NEFT automatically or with little manual work.

The NEFT transfer need to be made from my ban account to the customers bank account.

Is there any bank which provides automated NEFT transfers through an Application.?

Even a solution where I could collect the details of all payments that need to be done every 6 hours something and then do a bulk transfer to fulfill all the payments from a csv or excel file or something like that.(if any bank provides such service) would be fine

You can also potentially look at the option of Web page automation in .NET. i.e. load the banks webpage and programmatically submit the data and complete the transfer, but I suspect you would still need the corporate accounts if you want to do large volumes of requests.

You can also potentially look at the option of Web page automation in .NET. i.e. load the banks webpage and programmatically submit the data and complete the transfer, but I suspect you would still need the corporate accounts if you want to do large volumes of requests.

this could be option i could try.. adding beneficiary takes time in SBi.. any bank with no need to add a beneficiary?

HSBC doesn't require adding beneficiaries for transfers. All validations are done once you initiate the transfer. If the account name and the name you entered do not match, you would get the money back in your account.

^^ thanks both of you for the quick replies.. will consider changing the bank though would have preferred SBI as I already have an account over there and since this is a college project.

I as of now cant get access to a corporate bank account. If anyone using corporate banking services of any bank then can you please let me know the bank name and the upload file format format for making bulk NEFT transfers.

TYIA
<

Best option would program the application to access the Net Banking & do the Fund Transfer. Beneficiaries can be added the same way.

If you want a proper API then you would have to do a lot of paperwork.

Back