Make TE UI better again

pratzgh1

Pratzgh1
Adept
Urge the relevant guys to make TE better again. This UI is not doing the trick and as much as we love this community, design defines user interaction. We trust that it will improve but a little info on the upcoming updates would be appreciable.

teething problems with new update. Still some bugs lurking. This thread needs to be in the user feedback section

Yeah too many bugs. Look at market section. It's a total mess. Feedback not working. Old threads info all gone. Theme looks like crap when viewing new posts

Ever since this new theme or forum update came the good old TE app doesn't work at all. It simply keeps saying Connecting....

I know Tapatalk is there but TE app was best and lightweight.

@Renegade can you help the app work again or say compatible with this app?

As some admins replied due to $$$ issues, some vital decisions had to be taken.
Appreciate, that site is still working.
I am ready to contribute, via any anonymous way. if available..
I dont need annual subscription plan etc.

ty

Appreciate, that site is still working.
I am ready to contribute, via any anonymous way. if available..

ty

Yes please, Let it be anonymous. Via your swiss accounts or via untraceable Cash Deposits.
We appreciate you helping out TechEnclave in our hard times. Min 1 lakh rupees appreciated.

We shall put you in Special Member status for the next 1 years!!!!!

Yes please, Let it be anonymous. Via your swiss accounts or via untraceable Cash Deposits.
We appreciate you helping out TechEnclave in our hard times. Min 1 lakh rupees appreciated.

We shall put you in Special Member status for the next 1 years!!!!!
Just lol... and lol.. ( Payment matters not yelling, I agree ).

dudes.. whoever is running this place anyway.. seriously speaking, don't mind contributing whatever little I can if needed guys.

I guess it will take a bit of getting used to. I am even ok with the proboards/yabb software so got low to no expectations.

Back