Maria Sharapova doesn't know Sachin Tendulkar - do you care?

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi.

I been seeing some Sachin related posts in my FB pages and whatsapp groups. Didn't understand. Then read up on it.

I don't see the fuss about it. Cricket is a commonwealth centric game. Tonnes of people don't know cricket at all. Who will know Sachin? Even my colleagues don't know who Sachin is. They are sports fans, even know Soccer. I mean in a general way. If I go into a Buffalo Wild Wings at any game night and ask all of em, 80% would say who is he.

Even when I googled maria sharapova, in the news section, only this news was 3rd about her. And that too from NDTV.

Some comments were brutal by people.

Thanks

Hahaha,simple . It shows that her GK is poor. LOL . I hope she knows that India is a country .

Hahaha,simple . It shows that her GK is poor. LOL . I hope she knows that India is a country .

????. That's a myopic view. :D

I didn't knew who was wayne gretzky a year back. For these guys, he is like sachin. Is my GK bad?

190 + countries & 7 billion people in this world.
So many of them famous in their own fields. Do we know all of them or supposed to know all of them
No.

But atleast famous personalities is okay. Its like knowing about F1 but asking who Schumacher is .

She lives in Murica right? How do you expect her to know Sachin? That place has a charm to dumb down your GK and IQ so low that one day you might think there's only one country in this planet.

Now personally do I care? No I don't give a ****. It's a shame though that a sports person doesn't know another one, it's her loss. She is my favourite player by the way.

She is my second favorite sportsperson after Anna Kournikova and I don't care even if Kournikova don't know about Sachin. They are still my favorite.:p

Its shameful for sports person to not know a legend of another sports.

Billions follow Sachin for his cricket, don`t know how much people in world follow Maria Sharapova for just her tennis.

How many of you criticizing her know all the world famous sports persons? Do you guys know who are famous in baseball in USA or Japan? Do you know who is world famous in curling in Canada or Sweden? Do you know names of ice skating champions in Netherlands?
Does your god Sachin even know or heard of them?
Go ahead and make fun of his IQ now...

Cricket fanbois are the worst. Period.

How many of you criticizing her know all the world famous sports persons? Do you guys know who are famous in baseball in USA or Japan? Do you know who is world famous in curling in Canada or Sweden? Do you know names of ice skating champions in Netherlands?
Does your god Sachin even know or heard of them?
Go ahead and make fun of his IQ now...

Cricket fanbois are the worst. Period.

I don`t know in which context she has made those remarks, but they share a "Sports" family tag and should know each other, at least by names.

And yes during the 3 lines you have written all names you mentioned were "first time heard" ones.

Don`t put comments against cricket or fans or even Sachin, just because you don`t follow cricket. The thread wasn`t about that !

I don`t follow football at all but never said anything against it because I respect others choices and interests too.

There are n number of sports played in different countries and they have their own super stars, being a sports person is it mandatory to know who's the superstar in ice hockey or rugby ?,She is from Russia and Cricket is not a popular sports there cricket is not played in all countries, and only in 12 (or 8?) its quite popular. I don't think even Sachin would know who is the greatest players of baseball or rugby.
I have nothing against Sachin , I regard him as the greatest cricket player who has a great character, and the name he created on and off field is spoiled bythe fans who vandalized sherapovas Facebook page, wiki, etc. i saw showering of filthy language at sherapova and even her family is not spared .
Most of our people cant think free , they just want to follow their leaders blindly , they are happy to do mental and emotional slavery for politics, film , religious and sports heroes. they cannot take criticism towards their leaders and they retaliate badly .

Back