Marvelling the Marvels !

Divided into 2 posts due to image limitations:

Horrible Bosses and Alcatraz:

fckAC2K.jpg

Getting ready for The Evil Dead :D :

Z9xD0OK.jpg

Life of Pi Lenticular Steelbook:

8ZKpL5i.jpg

(Lenticular steelbook, hence the washed out photo).

XuCWq8O.jpg

End of Watch Steelbook:

OnA4QRT.jpg

And finally:

Phase One: Avengers Assembled

7JVPUXu.jpg

641Jnuf.jpg

SnN3k9p.jpg

EsDd8sy.jpg

RcpRMIb.jpg

eieLDmr.jpg

DY6oDqK.jpg

jlfefAB.jpg

VyViW1D.jpg

AUwiML0.jpg

Damn!
Just keep the case locked up.. and i mean in a strong room. This is worthy enuf to be looted in a well planned and well spent for Heist :)

Stuff looks superb. Congrats..!

He has watched too many movies that too in crystal quality to know about heist and how to avoid them from getting his babies stolen.
Congrats on the superb purchase and show off as usual.

Mind posting the storage unit for ur collection. If Possible your Entertainment unit too.

He has watched too many movies that too in crystal quality to know about heist and how to avoid them from getting his babies stolen.

Nah.. I was more hinting towards the threat coming in from expected quarters.. And he has a fair bit of an idea from where :p
And tbh, If that was indeed the case, security agencies wd have been out of job long back. : )

Damn!
Just keep the case locked up.. and i mean in a strong room. This is worthy enuf to be looted in a well planned and well spent for Heist :)
Stuff looks superb. Congrats..!
Nah.. I was more hinting towards the threat coming in from expected quarters.. And he has a fair bit of an idea from where :p
And tbh, If that was indeed the case, security agencies wd have been out of job long back. : )

TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED ! :p

Congrats on the superb purchase and show off as usual.
Mind posting the storage unit for ur collection. If Possible your Entertainment unit too.
:eek:
Amazing stuff and amazing snaps! Keep 'em coming Alekh!
WAO... those photographs are of absolute stellar quality! I have said it earlier and will say it again, love it. Congrats bro! :D
Thanks @?dOuBtFiRe? , @Gannu and @Black_Hawk, specially for your comments on the photographs ! :cat:

@?dOuBtFiRe? : Storage unit ? Hehe. Nothing great at the moment. Got a huge ass steel almirah (with glasses on doors) for all books and bluray stashes (and it has run out of space !). Probably will get a new display self soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping to see the contents of this awesome briefcase - you have fulfilled my wish for this year! :D

Superb buy man!

Back