New Delhi
Delhi 110 019
India
21 Nehru Place, Suite 311
Paharpur Business Centre
New Delhi
Delhi 110 019
India

i m telling abt my seagate experince...i had 120gb disc of seagate sata..so i went for replacement at accel frontline..at chakala....first the place is not at chakala..its 2 stops b4 it(thats j b nagar).........also they have mention opp sangam theatre......with this placemark i ket on moving...wasunable to find sangam theatre than realised.......i have walked 2stops b4 j b nagar now.....than a security guard whowas njoying his meal..gav me detail description that there is a building work goin that was sangam theatre(so in short i was without any placemark stuff)........

so office is opposite to holy divine high skool(or whtever..unless that too isnt demolished)...where some mphasis board (other company name)out there......

i went in so a mobile van which mentioned they pick up faulty disc of seagates parked outside...and there tool free number was mentioned.......when i gave the disc(the person who checked jus checked the physical damage stuff...didnt asked any question also wht problem i was facing)...he said there is no such facility by seagate.........nyways was told to come bak ard 1 week l8er........ard after 9 days i call them no one picking phone ...so again tried after 11-12 days..and this time i wa luky enough person took the call...and told my work was done.........i reachedthe office...got the disc but wa quite surprisedthat the guy gave me 160gb disc(i gave 120gb one fo replacement)...i was abt to giv the stuf bak to him..pointing his mistake...but due to some unprofessional behaviour by the guy (and office staff...i left the place with happy face......thinking a new seagate disc..as the label looked brand new)...l8er at home i confirmed...on side it was printed.....certified repaired disc......so i started laughingat my luk....

nyways regardin unprofessional behavious by the staff.........though i didnt faced any big problems...but what i found out was........there were ard 2 guys & 1 gal ard...and only the main guy who was replacing stuff had the phone connection..........also while doin replacement if somone calls he will...answer the call only if he is sitting on his chair...in front of me10 calls came and while the guy was doin out replacement stuff.......he never pick up the phone(so the guy who was callin will think office is close)...also the other guy and gal ard...were busy flirting on the pc........rather than reducing the congestion...also the office though was beautifully designed...was on table fan support and ppl lik me and others were sweating as if waiting in thar desert..........
being such a reputed company seagate needs to think abt it
also guys office work monday to friday(9to5 pm) also on saturday...except 2nd and 4th of every month

sunday closed........
hope this info helps somone

^^Why ?? Would you rather prefer to pay more for those products??

Silly jokes aside, ya the prices do seem to be on the lower side.

I mean E6600 is listed for Rs14536, ASUS P5WDH DLX for Rs12900 and GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3 only for Rs9200 ???? Are these even accurate rates??

Any One Know The Price Of Kingston Ram Ddr-2 800 Mhz 512 Mb & 1 Gb.tell Me The Price Of Asus Motherboad 975 Chipset Model No. Asus P5w Dh Deluxe Wi-fi . Wat Is The Current Rate Of C2d E6600.tell Me The Shop Name In Delhi.

Sunon Group [Fans & cooling]

I didn't know they had distrys in India.

Distributors:

Arihant Electricals
Contact Person: Mr. Rajesh Kumar
Address: 24/4866 Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi 110002
TEL: ( 91) 11 - 326 2176
FAX: ( 91) 11 - 327 3554
E-mail:rajesh@arihantelectricals.com
Web:Arihant Electricals, world class semiconductors power and Electronic Components for Industrial and consumer electronics applications eg MOTOR Drives, Welding Machines, Inductive heating, UPS, SMPS, Inverters, Lamp Ballast, Micro Wave Ovens, Low Noise

Network Electronics
Contact Person: Mr. Chandresh Shah
Address: 52B/4H, Chotani Building, 1st Floor, Proctor Road, Grant Road (E), Mumbai 400007.
TEL: ( 91) 22 - 387 4947
FAX: ( 91) 22 - 387 0763
E-mail:network@bom2.vsnl.net.in
Web:Network Electronics ASA

Amar Radio Corporation
Contact Person: Mr. Amar Chawla
Address: 134-138 Sadarpatrappa Road,Bangalore, 560002
TEL: ( 91) 80 - 227 5263
FAX: ( 91) 80 - 221 8520
E-mail:amar@amarradio.com

Mods, Pls add to the first post :)

AAAh in mumbai just cameto know samsung hdd service centre has been shifted near minerva talkies(exactly opposite) to it ..so guys take care of that

Are dealers name required or distributors name only ?

Zeta Has Stopped Selling Plextor And Altec Lansing.altec Lansing Distributor Is Rashi & Plextor Does Not Have Any Distributor Now.

Hey - Does anyone know where I can buy an Intel Core 2 Duo mobile processor ( for a laptop ) and a compatible motherboard ? I'm looking for a dealer in Delhi / NCR

Also are there any dealers for Panasonic DVD writer drives ?

Abacus Peripherals Pvt Ltd
All india Distribution
For ZION RAM, Sparkle NVIDIA GPU
TOSHIBA Flash products line pen drives, Mini and MicroSD cards
and BIOSTAR and ASROCK motherboards
Contact person: Amit Jain
022-40914600

Hi Mates,
For coolermaster ,antec ,abit ,corsair ,glacialpower ,glacialtech ,palit and msi graphoc cards .

Contact

Amarbir Singh Dhillon
Lynx
SCF 4 ,Ground Floor
Sector 10 ,Chandigarh .
Ph :0172-5087643,5005067
Mobile :09815000133

Totally Ecommerce Ready Website : Lynx-The Electronic Superstore

Regards

Pompy Singh
chandigarh .

Can some body forward name address telephone of Gigabyte Distri & dealer in NP New Delhi/Chandigarh - need to pick up a AMD 780G based GA-MA78GM-S2H Motherboard .

Back