PC Peripherals Master Hardware Price-list

This is tremendous pc. of compilation & whatever -must have taken enormous effort to compile & present in one compact post. Most useful for someone like me in Shimla- because the local comp guys are just rip offs-armed with this list one is able to at least negotiate reasonable markups-and save cash for friends .Of course IT MIST BE UPDATED Prob. every Month to be current.

maybe this price list...is taken from delta page.etc.etc...but belive..me it was a lot of pain typing it down....and its not a copy-paste work...!!also i have already..written that there maybe some errors whle typing..so please correct them if u find any...

also i dont know what else i could have done to post price-list???i dont own a hardware shop...so i just searched the net for latest prices...and put it together at TE.....i did not know this would be violation of rules at TE...i am really sorry if i have broken any rule...

heh, dude, you dont need to do much. Just get the mod to edit the first post. You dont need to feel sorry or anything. You did something.

I just pointed out the error in the page. Just PM any mod and he will edit it out.

:)

Guys...stop cribbing....Faheem made a decent effort collating data from a unch of different sources.... It is immaterial if the bulk of info came from one place

If at all there is anything wrong that he did, he did not post the source which of course is excusable since he is a new member....

keep up the good work Faheem, much appreciated!

superczar said:
Guys...stop cribbing....Faheem made a decent effort collating data from a unch of different sources.... It is immaterial if the bulk of info came from one place

If at all there is anything wrong that he did, he did not post the source which of course is excusable since he is a new member....

QFT...

Its easier said then done... Its a good effort :D

But seriously... 6600GT PCIe Price... Are you sure :p...

Switch said:
Are you sure about the XFX 6600GT PCIe Pricing... 4500 sounds too tempting for a new piece...
yeah..the prices for 6600gt pci-e are not very high...maybe max 500 bucks ...more...but the avaiblity may be an issue..
everybody thanx..for u appreciation ..and support...and i will try to provide..something..better in future at TE....

superczar said:

Arre SC, pressing Ctrl+C a few times and formatting a bit is NOT called effort. Yea thats exactly what he did, and not that he spent hours typing it one by one like he claimed. I quote his own words

yes these prices..are mostly taken from delta page..expect for some changes..here and there.
but they have not been ripped of...
actully..it took me whole night..to get this done...type it one by one...
and searching for latest prices here and there...and i found tht delta page was somewhere nearby....i cant have my own prices right ????
i hope u appreciate the time i have spent..from last night..till today morning..and then finally posting it around ..5 am...it wasnt that easy...if u match them the product list is same..but many prices have been revised..wherever necessary..and i think..the pruducts..have been put together..better than deltapage..anyways..members needed a price-guide..as the TE price-guide was outdated..and i am not able to update it directly...

He said earlier most of the prices were taken from LR and mumbai then says its mostly delta page and claims that they werent ripped off. He found delta page "nearby" :rofl: and he cant have his own prices can he now :rofl: Trying to say you did some work and taking credit for it is just lame and unethical too :| Its like quoting an article and saying you wrote it!

hunt3r said:
Arre SC, pressing Ctrl+C a few times and formatting a bit is NOT called effort. Yea thats exactly what he did, and not that he spent hours typing it one by one like he claimed. I quote his own words

He said earlier most of the prices were taken from LR and mumbai then says its mostly delta page and claims that they werent ripped off. He found delta page "nearby" :rofl: and he cant have his own prices can he now :rofl: Trying to say you did some work and taking credit for it is just lame and unethical too :| Its like quoting an article and saying you wrote it!

please stop it..if u can see..that in my first post itself i have quoted..that they are from LR and chennai....and i think delta is from chennai....and also i swear its not a full copy paste..cauz if u see their price list...u will see that u can just copy and paste the whole thing...u need to do it..one at a time..as its in a tabular form..and thats what i did i went through each one of them and..wrote it down here...and i dunno why u havin so much probs..with me..if u dont wanna belive ..i cant help it...but the truth is this really took me 3-4 hrs. to complete...now its up to u..weather u like the work or u dont....if u really think its that easy..why dont.u give it a try...?

faheen said:
its not a full copy paste..cauz if u see their price list...u will see that u can just copy and paste the whole thing...u need to do it..one at a time..as its in a tabular form..and thats what i did i went through each one of them and..wrote it down here...a
Exactly !! That is what I thought as well....it is not just copy paste....

Looks like hunter didnt even go see the deltapage site :p

thnx..nikhil...i think..there are a few ppl..who appreciate my work...or else..i dunno..what would be my condition..if every1 would start criticizing me...

Nice start........ I don't mind you copy pasting the prices from other sites...... Now plz copy paste from all the indian sites you can find so that we don't have to go check out all those websites.Also can someone keep updating these prices every month and add more items to the list.

Back