Mav2000's street cart - Take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav2000

Skilled
I am selling the following things as they are no use to me now. Some of them are brand new and some of them are used. I will indicate the prices next to the items. More items will be added later this month.

1. 4PIN motherboard extender cable.

Bought from performance-pcs. Is sleeved in black with black heatshrink. Barely used and in brand new condition.

Asking for Rs. 300/- shipped. New one is 380+shipping from US.

2. Neon Blue rubber fan screws.

Again from performance pcs. Have two and a half packs, completely unused. All yours for 300 shipped.

3. Sunon 40 mm high CFM fan.

Sunon 40 mm great for NB or SB cooling. Have put in a 3pin mobo header adapter, so can be easily connected to your mobo. Works flawlessly and pushes decent amount of air for its size. Rs. 100 shipped, but will ship only eith some other item.
4. Swiftech Forged copper heatsinks.

Forged heatsinks, full copper. You have to hold it to believe the weight of these little sinks. Works as promised. 4 have been used and 4 are unused. Used ones will probably need new thermal pads. Its required specially for Biostar TA790GX users. 600/- shipped. New one is close to 800 plus shipping.

5. Cable management holders.

Nothing to add as far as description is concerned. 100 shipped for the whole lot. Again will ship only with something else and not alone.

p1000530gd.jpg

PLEASE USE PM.

Ok done...the heatsinks and the 40mm fan were in use in the biostar. And they did a tremendous job of keeping it cool.

Interested in these

Neon Blue rubber fan screws 10 pieces

Sunon 40 mm high CFM fan

Swiftech Forged copper heatsinks

Cable management holders

how do we fix it there?
just the thermal pads? will it retain its position?

i m already using mcp fans
221474aa3b028d512f.jpg

dont know the speed, voltage or nythin bout the 40mm fans im using now. hope the sunon one ll be better.

This fan fixed in the middle was more than enuf for that board. Air being pushed into the fins BTW. As far as HS is concerned, this has a thin foil like layer which is ver sticky. U have to clean the vrm's with some alchohol and then fix and hold it there for a minute and it will stay.

ok

can u give a quote for these combined?

Sunon 40 mm high CFM fan

Swiftech Forged copper heatsinks [whole]

Cable management holders

any molex to 3 pin fan connectors lying around?

wo

thats gr8

btw can u make it 4 to 5 moley to 3 pin for ...say 850 shipped?

ll be really appreciated, coz ive too many 3 pin fans lying idle with no free connectors in mobo.

then its ok with 2 of them :)
800 shipped

ive ur bank details...
the icici one
will transfer it by 2moro.

i think u already have my shipping address too:D

Nope u have to send me tht again...PM me with ure phone number...will ship tomorrow or day after max.

Ok, only 4 pin extender wire and blue fan holders left...this is really quality stuff from performance pcs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back