Maxx MX128 Dual Sim GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I'm selling a Maxx MX128 Dual Sim phone that I bought on 11-9-2010. It was bought as a secondary phone for a short time (gave SE Z750i for strip change). Now I have no use of it and need the cash for a USB GPRS modem. Provided along with the phone are the original bill, phone manual, box, USB charger, USB cable and earphones. Phone is in pristine condition with no scratches or damages. Pretty loud speaker too along with support for 2GB microSD.

Original price was 1.56k and my selling price is 1.3k shipped.

Pics Attached (5233 cam ain't good indoors)

ImageShack Album - 4 images

^ I have absolutely no idea whats the market position as far these dual sim phones are concerned, and that is why such a naive question .. some people say that videocon and max and what not .. some of these brand's phones are dual sim active .. samsung do have some models .. for 1.5k i can get a dual sim qwerty key pad phone in the market, so why not a phone which has active sims, i think its just about time when all these co will have dual sim active phones, dont understand the rationale why it is not happening now though .. coz in my opinion dual sim phones which do not have both sim actives arent true "dual sim" phones .. and the market right now is more use case driven for dual sim, dual sims which nokia released recently are not practical, switch off the phone n then select a diff sim .. what crap!

saurabhnarula said:
^ I have absolutely no idea whats the market position as far these dual sim phones are concerned, and that is why such a naive question .. some people say that videocon and max and what not .. some of these brand's phones are dual sim active .. samsung do have some models .. for 1.5k i can get a dual sim qwerty key pad phone in the market, so why not a phone which has active sims, i think its just about time when all these co will have dual sim active phones, dont understand the rationale why it is not happening now though .. coz in my opinion dual sim phones which do not have both sim actives arent true "dual sim" phones .. and the market right now is more use case driven for dual sim, dual sims which nokia released recently are not practical, switch off the phone n then select a diff sim .. what crap!
but this is not a discussion thread

^:huh: if that was the case why did u ask a question at the first place .. go ask a question in a discussion thread .. anyways .. take a chill pill and lets have jeffrain123 enjoy some free bumps .. now dont tell me the phone is just 1500 n doesnt deserve a free bump ..:tongue:

hehe.....yes it supports dual sims simultaneously :D.....you also have the option of turning off one sim in the settings...........

there are 2 separate call buttons for the sims too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back