MCITP Certification Confusion...

latino_ansari

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I am planning to do MCITP certification, but there are different options in it like server Administrator, Exchange Admint, Sharepoint....

I am particularly inclined towards Exchange...

Couldyou guys please help me out by guiding which is the best one and has better prospects....

yeah me too planning to do MCITP...
so which should i do and which is in demand

MCITP in
->Windows Client
->Microsoft SQL Server
->Windows Server
->Microsoft Exchange Server

Choose your flavour ...every MCTIP has demand in the market. If you CAN do multiple MCITP certs and can prove the knowledge you will be payed well. just so know every MCITP has MCTS as a pre-req. which is usually 2 papers and then MCITP of one or two papers again.

so which one would be the best to start with Windows Client or Windows Server???

and can anyone please suggest me which would be the best institute for Training of MCITP in bangalore....

The older exchange paper, ie 70-284 has been expired from April 1st, and has been replaced by 2 papers. But you need to attend previous papers to this like the 70-270, 70-290, 70- 291.

MCTS and MCITP are the new certification types being brought forward by Microsoft. MCP and MCSA/MCSE are now deprecated.

As someone else also suggested, go with "server" papers like MS SQL Server 2008, Exchange Server 2007/2010 etc.

PS: If anyone of you are going to apply for your first job with the help of certifications, I would recommend you to first complete only a single certification and apply at different places. Experience counts more than certifications whereas jobs are concerned.

Back