mdcomputers.in hacked, buyers beware

@rajil.s Thanks for the info.
This is not the first time mdcomputers have been hacked. Last year they got hacked as well and usernames/passwords were leaked.

Bottomline: Looks like they dont take security seriously. Use different passwords for different sites as a generic good practice to be safe from credential stuffing attacks.

Last edited:
It is indeed been taken over by some third party as AVAST was also flagging some trojan html script and it immediately blocked it. Although, it stopped happening 2-3days ago, before that, each and every page on their website was having such troubles.
Post automatically merged:

@rajil.s Thanks for the info.
This is not the first time mdcomputers have been hacked. Last year they got hacked as well and usernames/passwords were leaked.

Bottomline: Looks like they dont take security seriously. Use a different password for all sites as a generic good practice.
Where is the last year's news and where were they leaked ? Man, I have an account there !!!

Where is the last year's news and where were they leaked ? Man, I have an account there !!!

Datadumps were already available earlier but was not easily accessible if I recall. Below is a reference. Disclaimer: Visit at your own risk.

Ref: https://hacked-emails.com/leak/642a67c91fa54b708830/mdcomputers-in

Things you can do:

-You can check if your account was part of any leak/password dump.

1. Search for your email address in this site and check if your email address was part of any leak.

Link: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

IMP: DO NOT input your password anywhere in any website to cross reference hashes even though it seems legit. There are many scam websites as well.

2. If your email is part of a database dump, change passwords immediately. I would say change it for all accounts and set up 2FA whenever possible.

PS: I dont blame mdcomputers. Lot of security focused companies with dedicated NOC/SOC centers get hacked.

I just hope companies focus more on security and hire some good security professionals.

Back