WTB Mechanical Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a mechanical keyboard. Have only used membrane keyboards till now, so looking to buy a used one initially. Cherry blue switches is what I am looking for. Let me know if you have one to sell.

Cheers. :)

Yes, but it is very ugly, very chunky, big borders around the keys. Hence looking if I can grab something else, otherwise will buy that.

I just ordered tvse yesterday from amazon. Tvse is the cheapest one available. Rest of the brand's mechanical keyboards are expensive and not worth at least for my basic non gaming usage. I solely bought it for the tactile feedback and sturdiness.

The built quality of tvs gold has gone down the drain. I had to get mine replaced 5-6 times within a year as the keys started to get stuck within a month of usage. The quality of the caps was significantly different in the replacements I received and even the print on the keys was never the same.
Some of the keys don't make any noise and some don't have any tactile feedback, i removed the keys to see if somehow they were different mechanical switches but they were not. However TVS will give you a replacement within 5 mins so at least their service is great.

I dont remember the last time I heard a tvse mechanical keyboard needed to be replaced. It had never been a issue in with my friends who own this. Nor it have been a issue in the banks and private organization's using this keyboard.

It's surprising that you had to get it changed 5-6 times in 6 months.

Perhaps you are the unluckiest person in India. They work for years at a stretch.

I just ordered tvse yesterday from amazon. Tvse is the cheapest one available. Rest of the brand's mechanical keyboards are expensive and not worth at least for my basic non gaming usage. I solely bought it for the tactile feedback and sturdiness.

Please do let me know about your experience with the keyboard.[DOUBLEPOST=1461310314][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, anyone has any idea on how good the redragon kumara keyboard is?? The amazon page says its cherry mx greens equivalent, but the reviews say its more like cherry blue ones. So anyone who has used that particular keyboard?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back