MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!

The pricing is unbelievable :) Congratulations Mediahome for bringing the MEElectronics' products!

Re: MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!

i will be getting one

prasanna29 said:
The pricing is unbelievable :) Congratulations Mediahome for bringing the MEElectronics' products!
The credit goes to you for getting in touch with MEE and requesting them to appoint a distributor for India :)

Ordered one. order-id 559.

online transfer completed.

please confirm receipt.

^ i have got in some payments that i am unable to determine who has paid for . will let u know the details for those as well. !!

I am doing the purchase now. I have placed the order vide order # 562. Am just going to do the NEFT transaction now. Will update once it goes through.

I have just done the remittance also. Please check and confirm the order. Also please let me know once you courier the Earphones and the FiiO E5

Thanks

I ve sent u a PM with the neft confirmation Receipt.Confirm my payment!

^ i need the account name from which u sent incase u have not got confirmation yet. others have got confirmed

Price now revised :

M6 - 1990

M6 + E5 - 2799

Ok now my order status has changed to payment confirmed! Thx!

^ all those who have ordered on the website will get this deal. apart from that 2 forum members who have done the cash deposit.

The material has reached us !!! packets will leave tomorrow !! :)

So will u be shipping the products tomorrow?..If so then can I change my shippping address!??

pls stick to address mentioned in the website. as its hard otherwise for us

you didnt replied to my pm :( Otherwise i would also have got one

Okay..

As I am going to be staying here in Goa for some more time now so Thought of changing my shipping address to the Default Billing address as mentioned in website!

piyush7243 said:
you didnt replied to my pm :( Otherwise i would also have got one
i did and told u to order from website

Anuj, u din reply to the PM. just wanted to check if my order is confirmed. Also about the PL11 if any in stock?

mediahome.in said:
The material has reached us !!! packets will leave tomorrow !! :)
Kewl, I might pick it up tonight or else tomorrow. Keep mine at your home to avoid hassles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back